Must store merchandise in the designated main areas and/or in assigned surplus inventory areas and ensure that it is recorded in the WMS. Responsibilities
• Keep the common areas and other locations clean in accordance with company standards.
• Keep the products received in the main areas, as required, according to the product profile and the warehouse's stock level.
• Help sort and receive products in accordance with the guidelines from management.
• Record the products placed in the surplus inventory area using RF scanners.
• Keep the surplus inventory shelves clean by regularly picking up empty pallets and the liner, boxes and any other packing materials that were set aside.
• Any other responsibilities required by management.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work requires moderate physical effort and use of motor skills requiring manual dexterity. While performing the duties of this job, employees will regularly stand, walk, stoop, kneel and crouch. Employees must be able to lift up to 50 lb. without difficulty Work environment
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
What you'll need:
• Work in a warehouse environment, which includes working throughout seasonal temperature variations.
• While performing duties of the job, the employee may operate warehouse equipment.
• Use of proper safety procedures will eliminate any potential hazards; noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Must have good interpersonal skills: a team player, good communicator
• Experience and training with MHE would be an asset but not necessary
• Dynamic and resourceful
• Good command of English and French, particularly in reading
• High school diploma
Transportation and Warehousing