The primary responsibility of the Housekeeping and Equipment Technician is to support operations by keeping the restaurant at an optimal level of cleanliness and efficiency each day. Although it is a solitary task, the notion of teamwork is essential in order to target daily actions and respond to emergencies if necessary.
The main tasks are
- Clean the operating areas thoroughly every day.
- Ensure the cleanliness and proper functioning of the main equipment (grills, fryers, etc.).
- Communicate with the evening and morning teams as well as restaurant management in order to give and receive the necessary feedback.
- Fixed night schedule from Sunday to Thursday.
- The candidate must have good manual skills.
- The candidate must communicate appropriately.
Restaurants and Food Service