Permanent Reference code
:124951 Primary Location:
Montreal, QC All Available Locations:
Montreal, QC Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
What will your typical day look like?
- Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
- Have many careers in one Firm.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Our technologists help clients implement innovative technologies to drive their business' forward. Our consultants link technology insights to clients' organizational goals to fit within their operating models, accounting for their people, intellectual capital, and industry specific processes. You will have access to a high-quality portfolio of businesses and clients with opportunities to work across capabilities, industries, and geographies - in roles and on projects aligned with your SAP skills. As a S/4 HANA Industry Business Architect you are expected to:
• Have deep SAP best practices process knowledge already in one of Record-to-Report, Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, Supply Chain (Demand Planning & Forecasting, Warehouse Management, Transportation Management)
• Become an SAP best practices industry processes subject matter leader and be familiar with how these processes are brought to life in SAP's S/4HANA Industry Solutions
• Deliver complex S/4HANA transformation projects successfully
• Lead and support S/4HANA pursuits and Practice Development initiatives
• Supervise and coach junior colleagues and manage parts of client engagements
• Develop external eminence for Deloitte and yourself
• Promote and foster collaboration and knowledge sharing between practitioners within DeloitteAbout the team
The full potential of SAP solutions isn't just about technology, it's also about driving sustainable business value. At Deloitte, our SAP specialists deliver the technology and services to help our clients meet business performance goals and improve processes. As an SAP Global Partner, we provide a broad range of consulting services, from HR, CRM and supply chain to finance transformation.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has:
• Functional proficiency with at least 2+ full lifecycle SAP functional solution and business process architectures and 8+ years of industry and/or consulting experience in the SAP space
• At least 6 years of SAP experience implementing SAP including experiences with SAP S/4HANA and some of SAP's Industry solutions
• SAP S/4HANA knowledge and experience and SAP certification is an asset
• Experience in providing post implementation support
• Strong understanding of the integration points with SAP's cloud application portfolio (eg. Success Factors, Ariba, Customer Experience)
• Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
• Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
• Due to the nature of the role having interactions with National & Global clients, bilingualism in French and English is required for this positionOur promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations) or email@example.com
for any questions relating to careers for Indigenous peoples at Deloitte (First Nations, Inuit, Métis).
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
SAP, Solution Architect, Developer, Demand Planner, Supply Chain, Technology, Operations