Who we are
Staples Canada is The Working and Learning Company. We are dynamic, inspiring partners to our customers and the communities in which we live. We look for people who are curious, approachable and passionate, and who enjoy finding solutions.
If that's you, let's work, learn and grow together. Some of what you do
As the Services Manager, you're responsible for enabling our work, learn, and grow culture; for our customers and associates. You are accountable for achieving business results through effective management and execution of the services areas in the store; cash, print & marketing and technology services. You're a coaching expert-attracting, training, and developing associates to be dynamic, inspiring partners in all areas of the business. You bring customer experience excellence to life at Staples. You and your team find ways to inspire our customers; you build loyalty and trust; and add value to the customer in ways that are meaningful to them to help them work, learn, and grow.
• Maximizes sales growth in the services area in the store, including cash, print & marketing and technology services.
• Manage the coordination and execution of services and maximizes department productivity
• Monitor store-use merchandise.
• Provide team leadership through hiring, onboarding, learning & development, and coaching.
• Provide cash support to associates at the checkout to ensure a positive customer experience.
• Ensure general cleanliness for a positive customer and associate experience.
• Responsible for the safe and proper use of all store equipment.
• Support loss prevention and compliance.
Some of what you need
• 3 years of Retail or Services Management experience
• Proven track record of achieving customer service excellence and sales results
• Affinity with technology
• Be a dynamic, inspiring partner to our customers and for our associates
• Solutions Finder
* Please note that candidates who wish to apply for the position will be requested to consent to having a criminal background check conducted on them.