Cashier / Cook
Apply now and you'll be immediately connected with our virtual hiring assistant, Olivia!Starting hourly wage is $15.25 Working with us means:-
- Access to training and development opportunities
- Compensation including discounts, incentive programs
- and other recognition benefits.
- Flexible working hours and shifts
- A safe, respectful and inclusive work environment
Here are some job highlights
- Greet customers, take orders and process cash and card payments
- Prepare food and beverages
- Communicate effectively with staff and managers
- Flexible hours
- Assemble and manage on-site, take-out and delivery orders
Whether you work in the kitchen, at the drive-thru or at the counter, you're part of a dynamic team that working together to deliver an exceptional customer experience.Your energy and experience
No experience required, although previous work experience in the restaurant or retail industry (barista, service, sales, cashier, team member) is always useful and appreciated. But what matters most is who you are.
Opportunity to express your authenticity at work - welcome to people of all ages, backgrounds and cultures - just like the customers who visit our restaurants every day.About McDonald's
McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading foodservice companies, offering employment opportunities in both company-owned and independently franchised restaurants.
We're more than just your neighborhood restaurant. We're a group of dedicated small business owners. Did you know that, from coast to coast, we serve our delicious products to more than 2.5 million customers in over 1,400 restaurants every day, and that we proudly support more than 387,000 Canadian families with sick children through Ronald McDonald House Charities?
McDonald's Canada and its franchisees are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our workplaces
adhere to a long-established policy of fair, equitable and accessible opportunities for all employees and applicants. Accommodations are available on request during the hiring process.
Restaurants and Food Service