Permanent Reference code
:124748 Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON; Brossard, QC; Calgary, AB; Edmonton, AB; Halifax, NS; Laval, QC; Montreal, QC; Ottawa, ON; Quebec City, QC; Vancouver, BC; Winnipeg, MB Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
What will your typical day look like?
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems.
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it.
As a Manager or as a Senior Manager you will:
• Actively work with new and existing clients and become a trusted advisor on ServiceNow IRM
• Lead and manage project teams to deliver end to end IRM projects, ensuring required levels of excellence and alignment with Deloitte's methodology
• Lead proposal development, new services and solutions design and development, and thought leadership initiatives
• Collaborate with colleagues and strategic third parties to develop and implement existing and new market propositions
• Deliver program activities including project financial management, release management, handling change requirements, stakeholder management, resource management, steering committee reporting, testing and delivery of end-user training programs
• Manage and communicate effectively to the client and provide insight to the business challenge
• Analyze and diagnose client business issues to develop and recommend creative solutions
• Review and ensure project and internal documentation meet Deloitte's quality standards
• Manage a diverse team of talented consultants while coaching them to their highest potentialAbout the team
Deloitte's Risk Advisory practice advises organizations on how to effectively mitigate risk and make informed and intelligent risk decisions around business processes, technology and operations. Our Risk Advisory business is expanding as we increasingly are asked to help organizations adapt and respond to new risks and take advantage of new opportunities presented by digital technology and the internet.
Within our Risk Advisory's ServiceNow team we have a pool of dedicated ServiceNow profesionnals with expertise in the design and implementation of IRM (integrated risk management), VRM (vendor Risk Management), SecOps (Security Operations) and other risk/security modules of ServiceNow. We design, implement and provide advisory services over numerous risk and regulatory domain areas and are seeking to grow the team within the marketplace.
As part of the role, you are expected to collaborate and lead a team of professionals to deliver high quality technology solutions with a specific focus on ServiceNow Risk and Security solutions (i.e .IRM/VRM, SecOps + others) to clients.
At Deloitte, we are helping enterprises reduce the experience gap between the consumer grade experiences they have at home and the ones they have at work. Our team has over 100 dedicated, highly certified team members who are serving some of the most iconic Canadian and Global brands to imagine, deliver and run great enterprise service experiences.
We are proud to be a Diamond Sponsor of ServiceNow and one of few Global Elite partners. With global reach and scale, we can offer our Canadian clients a global capability with a highly qualified local presence.Enough about us, let's talk about you
To qualify for the role you must have:
• 8+ years of experience as a business and or technical management of requirements and delivery of projects as a Business Consultant / Business Development / Pre-sales, and or Project/Program Manager with ServiceNow, Archer, of another leading IRM/GRC solution.
• A great understanding and deep knowledge of implementing technology or ServiceNow IRM solution, and familiarity with integrations within ServiceNow or other 3rd party application.
• Accountable for deliverables by leading client engagements and teams to successful outcomes with a focus on supporting your team, client needs.
• Demonstrate strong connections in the market to establish a thrive the ServiceNow IRM practice.
• Worked across various stakeholder groups including end users, functional teams, operations, infrastructure and more to transfer knowledge and resolve problems.
• Support client pursuits business development efforts including preparing proposals and leading presentations to senior executives
• Built long-term business relationships with senior client personnel and executives through engagements and networking in professional organizations.
• Worked with senior the firm leaders to understand, enhance and integrate service offerings across the service line.
• Knowledge of the ServiceNow platform as well as experience delivering ServiceNow implementations is a requirement.
• Strong experience and skillsets in selling ServiceNow and service offerings to potential clients / customers, and the necessary knowledge and technical knowhow in working with customers and delivery teamTotal Rewards
The salary range for this position is $104,000 - $173,000 for a Manager and $125,000 - $231,000 for a Senior Manager and individuals may be eligible to participate in our bonus program. Deloitte is fair and competitive when it comes to the salaries of our people. We regularly benchmark across a variety of positions, industries, sectors, targets, and levels. Our approach is grounded on recognizing people's unique strengths and contributions and rewarding the value that they deliver.
Our Total Rewards Package extends well beyond traditional compensation and benefit programs and is designed to recognize employee contributions, encourage personal wellness, and support firm growth. Along with a competitive base salary and variable pay opportunities, we offer a wide array of initiatives that differentiate us as a people-first organization. Some representative examples include: $4,000 per year for mental health support benefits, a $1,300 flexible benefit spending account, 38+ days off (including 10 firm-wide closures known as "Deloitte Days"), flexible work arrangements and a hybrid work structure.Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
QC, Developer, Risk Management, Law, Equity, Quality, Technology, Finance, Legal
Management and Executive