At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world. The opportunity:
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Consultant/Manager (Technical), Microsoft Dynamics D365 Finance & Operations for our Consulting practice. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Lead and participate in Microsoft Dynamics D365 Finance & Operations (F&O) projects involving strategy, implementation support, and optimization related to Information Technology (IT) operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for the Microsoft Dynamics D365 applications in projects involving strategy, implementation support, and Microsoft Dynamics D365 optimization related to information technology operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for the applications
- Review and map Microsoft Dynamics business processes
- Review and develop technical specifications for extensions and integrations, build configuration, code management, environment management and other related technical deliverables.
- Execute the day-to-day activities of Microsoft Dynamics D365 Finance & Operations advisory engagements for a variety of clients including process design, package implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews
- Review business processes and advise clients on system services available within the Finance & Operations application
- Identify and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel
Keys to your success:
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Minimum of five years of experience as a technical consultant with Microsoft Dynamics D365 F&O implementation and upgrade experience with strong client services orientation and accustomed to taking an active role in executing projects
- Minimum of five full life cycle implementations with Microsoft Dynamics D365 F&O as a Technical consultant with a solid knowledge in LCS, VSTS, and Azure platform
- Experience leading technical design, configuration and Process alignment with a detailed understanding of Financial System concepts and general module functionality
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here . Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to visit our accessibility page .