KPMG's Operations Advisory Practice helps organizations to develop efficient and effective operations to support strategic business objectives. We support our clients in identifying, quantifying, prioritizing and delivering the changes required to align their operating models to their financial targets and strategic objectives. This approach helps deliver timely improvements in performance and visibility, and control for long-term operating impact.
We start with the big picture, before narrowing it to reflect our clients' most pressing concerns, focusing on continuously streamlining operations to unlock value, delivering bottom-line improvements and enhancing quality and service levels.
Our Operations Advisory practice are seeking a Consutlant to strengthen our Financial Services offering in the Montreal office. We are looking for talented professionals like you, with a proven record for motivating teams and delivering exceptional, meaningful client service. What you will do
As a Consutlant in our Operations Advisory practice, you will use your strong business acumen and be a key member of a high performing team. You'll be learning from some of the best in the financial services industry and growing your personal skillset by :
What you bring to the role
- Growing your coaching and feedback skills through providing day-to-day guidance and mentoring to your team and supporting our Open Feedback culture.
- Supporting timely engagement management and ensuring on-time, at-budget high quality delivery of client deliverables.
- Providing expertise and knowledge for full spectrum of client-related business activities and projects, while taking accountability for leading client engagements .
- Supporting client pursuits and proposal development with support from Senior Leadership, and working with KPMG leaders to develop thought leadership, white papers and other intellectual assets.
- Growing your reputation as a trusted advisor and as a champion within your area of personal expertise.
- Leveraging your strong understanding of operations, finance, and compliance/risk.
- A Bachelors' degree in a related discipline (may include undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Management/Business Administration, Engineering, Business Information/Technology, Finance, Public Administration, Data Sciences and Health Sciences)
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience in c onsulting in banking services .
- Experience in planning and tracking projects, comfortable to work with executive and C-suite clients and s uperior communication skills .
Keys to your success:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to identify and define problems and develop creative solutions to address client requirements clearly and articulately.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint .
- Ability to work independently once provided with direction but have an affinity for teamwork and relationship building.
- Individuals who take deep personal accountability for their work, have a passion for excellence, driven to achieve their full potential and understand the value of building relationships with clients, future clients, their communities, the global firm and each other.
- Open to learn new things and dive deep into new industries and business functions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here . Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to visit our accessibility page .