Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview You have the talent, we have the opportunity!
TD's Contact Center team will be hosting an Open House, providing a chance for you to be interviewed on the spot by one of our managers ! This is your chance to begin an Amazing New Career with TD! Date: Thursday July 25 2019 Time: 2pm - 7pm
Location: 7250 Mile End, Montreal, Quebec, H2R 3A4 *you are required to bring a copy of your resume with you* Job Description
Every single day is an adventure! Within TD's Contact Centre, you'll find a community of colleagues helping TD's 25+ million customers to achieve their life goals.
As a Contact Centre Representative, your role is essential to TD's success, as our customers are at the centre of everything we do. You'll support customers and internal/external partners with a variety of financial services through inbound and outbound calls, and digital channels.
Grow, learn and lead; beyond your day-to-day work, you'll be supported with professional development and encouraged to build an exciting career at TD.
You'll help deliver a legendary experience to our business, our customers' lives and our communities. Most importantly, you'll be our voice at TD. Every phone call you answer, every message you send is your chance to shine! Requirements
For this role, we specifically require:
- High School Graduate and/or minimum of one (1) year of relevant experience
- Bilingualism in English & French is a requirement for this role
Your relevant experience and knowledge will also get our attention. Show us that you:
Additional Information It starts when you pick up the phone; with each conversation, you'll be playing one of the most important roles supporting our customers' happiness with the bank. Every day, you will:
- Possess computer & multi-tasking skills.
- Thrive in a dynamic and time-sensitive environment.
- Have advanced knowledge of our business and understand the functions of our various business areas
- Are passionate, engaging and have a desire to consistently and compassionately deliver superior customer experience.
- Provide customers with the best solutions and recommendations, and offer guidance on how TD's digital assets can further help them meet their needs, now and in the future, using knowledge you will gain about our product and service suite to identify customers' financial needs and suggest solutions.
- Deliver outstanding service and/or sales support with minimal to moderately complex transactions related to financial products and services; with the aim to provide complete and correct solutions the first time.
- Play a key role in addressing customer concerns should they arrive and if required, be accountable for problem solving and/or raising matters to the appropriate people.
- Work towards achieving set goals while being an ambassador for innovation by offering legendary experiences and trusted advice.
- Work effectively as a team, use and learn from each other's knowledge and support your co-workers to resolve customer issues.
Bring your whole self to work and have fun! This is your chance to define every new day, embrace the adventure and make a meaningful contribution that helps to deliver results and accomplish great things for your career and the customers of TD! Hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Banking, Finance and Insurance Sales and Marketing