To ensure the efficient operation of WSPs internal Workplace services in the AMERICAS Hub, we are seeking a talented and experienced Operations Specialist. This role will be part of the IT Operations team and report to the IT Infrastructure Operations Manager in the designated Hub. The overall team is dedicated to support IT infrastructure operations which includes network, compute, cloud, and workplace systems and services. You will manage and maintain all aspects of Intune and MDM operations with a primary focus on the services within the designated Hub. MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
Related to Intune and MDM services and infrastructure:
ACADEMIC AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Managing, monitoring, and maintenance of day-to-day activities to align with expected service levels.
- Performing routine and health maintenance.
- Managing upgrades & performance related activities.
- Identifying and correcting faults with services and infrastructure.
- Planning and execution of minor infrastructure moves, adds, changes, and disposals (IMACDs).
- Execution of business continuity tests.
- Oversight and support of all related service supplier and/or manufacturer activities.
- Proactive identification and resolution of issues before they affect service performance.
- Identifying any improvements that can improve service levels.
- Engaging in the problem management process.
- Technical peer review and approvals for all related changes.
- Support audit and compliance activities.
- Management and maintenance of related platforms.
- Ability to provide on-call support and extended working hours when called on and willingness to accept periodic rotation.
The ideal candidate would meet all, or most of the below criteria:
SKILLS/ COMPETENCIES/ OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- At least 4-6 years relevant and practical experience in a Intune/MDM operations role.
- Vendor certifications not a requirement, proven practical experience preferred.
- Experience working in large/global enterprise IT with multiple distributed branch/campus sites.
- Experience of working within ITIL aligned Service Management organisation.
- Strong knowledge of Intune features, functionalities, and best practices.
- Proficient in writing and maintaining PowerShell scripting and automation tools.
- Proficient with Windows operating systems, Active Directory, Azure AD, Group Policy, O365, and other Microsoft technologies.
- Excellent written and spoken English is required.
- Competency in French or Spanish is an asset.
- Ability to work with minimal direction and little supervision.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with excellent documentation abilities.
- Excellent analytical and diagnostic problem-solving skills with the ability of providing solutions to identified problems.
- Demonstrated experience in understanding and demonstrating compliance with information security requirements.
- Knowledge and experience in performing information security practices in the management and delivery of infrastructure and operations.
is one of the world's leading professional services firms. Our purpose is to future proof our cities and environments.
We have over 65,000 team members across the globe. In Canada, our 12,000+ people are involved in everything from environmental remediation to urban planning, from engineering iconic buildings to designing sustainable transportation networks, from finding new ways to extract essential resources to developing renewable power sources for the future.
- We value our people and our reputation
- We are locally dedicated with international scale
- We are future focused and challenge the status quo
- We foster collaboration in everything we do
- We have an empowering culture and hold ourselves accountable
Health and Safety is a core paramount value of WSP. Given the importance of keeping one another safe it is expected that you comply with our Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) policy at all times as well as client HSE policies when working at client locations.
Offers of employment for safety-sensitive positions involving fieldwork are contingent upon candidates being able to perform key physical tasks of the job as described in the job posting and interview. This may include the ability to work in a variety of environmental conditions, such as remote or isolated areas, working alone, and in inclement weather (within safe and reasonable limits).
WSP welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
WSP is committed to the principles of employment equity. Only the candidates selected will be contacted.
WSP does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. For more information please READ THE FULL POLICY.