Line of Service
Advisory - People and OrganisationManagement Level
Senior ManagerJob Description & Summary
A career within People and Organisation services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximise their return on the overall investment in human capital. You'll gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of human capital, including creating sustainable value through people culture and change, designing compensation and retirement strategies, and improving human capital operations.Important point(s) to consider
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy : Putting the safety of our people and clients first as we look to a hybrid future: The health, well-being and safety of our colleagues, clients, and communities is our number one priority. Vaccinations have proven to reduce the risk of COVID-19. Effective Friday, October 1, 2021, PwC Canada requires all partners, staff, contractors and visitors to be fully-vaccinated when entering a PwC location, subject to applicable legal exemptions. At PwC, the future ways of work will be a hybrid of in-person and virtual, allowing choice and flexibility to explore new ways of working and collaborating. Read this press release for further details .What you'll create and do
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities include but are not limited to: Engagement Delivery:
• Establish credibility with prospective clients by demonstrating deep expertise and knowledge in operational improvement, including Lean tools and techniques and the ability to perform Value Stream Mapping to identify and eliminate waste
• Demonstrate a deep understanding of continuous improvement and the business benefits derived from embedding a culture of continuous improvement in organizations
• Lead and support cross functional business development efforts, especially in the utility sector
• Experience in coaching junior and senior members of a client team, with expertise in delivering coaching using a range of models and techniques
• Experience of taking people on a behavioral change journey to optimize the return on investment of a business transformation
• Experience in using numerous data tools including Alteryx and Tableau, to create data models capable of providing data insights to inform decision making at different levels of the organization
• The ability to lead the use a variety of different collaboration tools available to the client to run workshops and presentations virtually.
• Lead the engagement team in the production of high quality deliverables on time and on budget;
• Promote buy-in of proposed solutions from the top management levels of the client organization; and demonstrate attention to detail required to produce the quality of deliverables that meets or exceeds client and internal leadership expectations;
• Lead the management and: risk of engagements and project economics, including planning, budgeting, billings and collection; and
• Ability to work on-site virtually with Clients, while developing and maintaining relationships with decision makers at key clients;
• Ability to lead a portfolio of client engagements;
• Work with our PwC and client teams on client engagements from strategy through to implementation;
• Lead the management of your client engagement economics and delivery excellence; PwC Internal Delivery
• Lead pursuit teams and proposal development including innovative approaches and methodologies;
• Lead a wide range of business development activities to identify opportunities with new/existing clients in collaboration with account leads
• Lead the development of your own, the operational excellence community and broader WoF team's technical acumen locally, nationally and globally as part of our network;
• Keep up to date with developments in your areas of expertise and the industries you serve, leading the creation of thought leadership; and
• Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand. What you'll bring to this role
• Experience, and successful delivery in four or more of the following areas:
• Leading high performing teams;
• Leading the delivery of client continuous improvement and change engagements;
• Leading the development and/or implementation of workforce strategies;
• Leading the assessment of the impact of operational improvement approaches and developing and implementing operational excellence strategies to increase engagement, embed new ways of working and improve productivity;
• Leading the assessment of client cultures and developing strategies to evolve culture;
• Leading stakeholder engagement and communications using a range of techniques and media;
• Leading the preparation of proposals and related presentations to support sales efforts; and
• Leading virtual facilitation, design thinking and co-creation internally or with clients.
• Strategic workforce planning, ideally with modelling future needs;
• Leading the development of training material and teaching aids that support content delivery and skills assessment
• Interest in upskilling for a digital world and technology trends, an openness to learning new tools and adapting how you work
• Self motivated with a passion for client work and team work;
• Able to multi-task and manage ambiguity as you navigate change at the client site;
• Willing to learn, adopt and lead new ways of doing things (think personas, journey mapping, gamification etc);
• Collaborative, curious, life long learner and high energy;
• A strong communicator and storyteller;
• Perfectly bilingual in french and english
• Have or able to obtain federal government security clearance. Why you'll love working for PwC
At PwC, we support you through a range of financial and non-financial rewards and benefits. Discover a life that works for you with our diverse, inclusive and flexible culture. To learn how you can grow and shine in your career at PwC, please visit: https://www.pwc.com/ca/whypwc See how you can create your future at PwC
www.pwc.com/ca/en/careers/create-your-future.html Get to know us
Check out our careers blog to hear what our people have to say and discover a place where you can bring your passions and whole self to work. https://www.pwc.com/ca/en/careers/blog.html Applying at PwC
At PwC, we embrace new technology where you will learn to innovate and deliver differently. For Administrative, Specialist, Associate, Senior Associate, and Manager roles you may have the opportunity to participate in an on-demand video interview. To learn more about our innovative cloud-based online application interview process click here: https://www.pwc.com/ca/applytopwc
We take your privacy seriously. To protect your personal information, please submit your application directly through PwC Canada Careers: https://www.pwc.com/ca/en/careers.html Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Required SkillsOptional Skills Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not SpecifiedAvailable for Work Visa Sponsorship?
NoGovernment Clearance Required?
NoJob Posting End Date
At PwC Canada, our most valuable asset is our people and we grow stronger as we learn from one another. We're committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community of solvers where everyone feels that they truly belong. We understand that experience comes in many forms and building trust in society and solving important problems is only possible if we reflect the mosaic of the society we live in.
We're committed to providing accommodations throughout the application, interview, and employment process. If you require an accommodation to be at your best, please let us know during the application process.
To learn more about inclusion and diversity at PwC Canada: https://www.pwc.com/ca/en/about-us/diversity-inclusion.html. Be a part of The New Equation.
Chez PwC Canada, notre atout le plus précieux, c'est notre personnel. Et c'est en apprenant les uns des autres que nous devenons plus forts. Nous avons à cœur de créer une communauté équitable et inclusive de professionnels de la résolution de problèmes, dans laquelle chacun se sent vraiment à sa place. Nous savons que l'expérience peut prendre diverses formes et, pour nous, donner confiance au public et résoudre des problèmes importants n'est possible que si notre milieu de travail reflète la diversité de la société dans laquelle nous vivons.
Nous tenons à répondre à vos besoins tout au long du processus de demande d'emploi, d'entrevue et d'embauche. Si vous avez besoin de mesures d'adaptation pour être parfaitement à l'aise, faites-le-nous savoir à l'étape de la demande d'emploi.
Pour en savoir plus sur l'inclusion et la diversité chez PwC Canada: https://www.pwc.com/ca/fr/about-us/diversity-inclusion.html. Faites partie de La Nouvelle équation.