A career within People and Organisation services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximise their return on the overall investment in human capital. You'll gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of human capital, including creating sustainable value through people culture and change, designing compensation and retirement strategies, and improving human capital operations.Important point to consider
Putting the safety of our people and clients first as we look to a hybrid future: The health, well-being and safety of our colleagues, clients, and communities is our number one priority. Vaccinations have proven to reduce the risk of COVID-19. Effective Friday, October 1, 2021, PwC Canada requires all partners, staff, contractors and visitors to be fully-vaccinated when entering a PwC location, subject to applicable legal exemptions. At PwC, the future ways of work will be a hybrid of in-person and virtual, allowing choice and flexibility to explore new ways of working and collaborating. Read this press release for further details . What you'll create and do
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex organizational business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
• Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of client engagements;
• Work closely with your PwC team to support C-Suite executives on very strategic organizational design engagements.
• Help manage your client engagement economics and delivery excellence.
• Be actively involved in a wide range of business development activities to help identify opportunities with new/existing clients in collaboration with account leads.
• Contribute to the development of your own and the team's technical acumen locally, nationally and globally as part of our network.
• Keep up to date your areas of expertise and the industries you serve, contributing to thought leadership; and
• Build relationships with talented professionals in the PwC national and global network .What you'll bring to this role
• Experience, and successful delivery of one or several of the following areas: Organizational assessments, development and/or implementation of operating models; organizational design (functions, structures, roles, accountabilities); Workshop facilitation and design thinking;
• Experience with assisting or leading in preparing proposals and related presentations to support sales efforts;
• Self-motivated with a passion for client service excellence and teamwork.
• Demonstrated analytical thinking and production of high quality deliverables that create sustainable value.
• Strong ability to communicate (written and verbal) with impact in both English and French, be a strong story-teller.
• Interest in management & organizational trends, upskilling for a digital world and technology trends.
• Inclusive mindset and strong commitment to support a culture of care and personal development.
• Demonstrated ability to work on multiple initiatives including internal projects, client engagements and business development initiatives
• Have or able to obtain federal government security clearance. Why you'll love working for PwC
At PwC, we support you through a range of financial and non-financial rewards and benefits. Discover a life that works for you with our diverse, inclusive and flexible culture. To learn how you can grow and shine in your career at PwC, please visit: https://www.pwc.com/ca/whypwc See how you can create your future at PwC
www.pwc.com/ca/en/careers/create-your-future.html Get to know us
Check out our careers blog to hear what our people have to say and discover a place where you can bring your passions and whole self to work. https://www.pwc.com/ca/en/careers/blog.html Applying at PwC
At PwC, we embrace new technology where you will learn to innovate and deliver differently. For Administrative, Specialist, Associate, Senior Associate, and Manager roles you may have the opportunity to participate in an on-demand video interview. To learn more about our innovative cloud-based online application interview process click here: https://www.pwc.com/ca/applytopwc
We take your privacy seriously. To protect your personal information, please submit your application directly through PwC Canada Careers: https://www.pwc.com/ca/en/careers.html
At PwC Canada, our most valuable asset is our people and we grow stronger as we learn from one another. We're committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community of solvers where everyone feels that they truly belong. We understand that experience comes in many forms and building trust in society and solving important problems is only possible if we reflect the mosaic of the society we live in.
We're committed to providing accommodations throughout the application, interview, and employment process. If you require an accommodation to be at your best, please let us know during the application process.
Customer Service and Support