A career within People and Organisation services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximise their return on the overall investment in human capital. You'll gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of human capital, including creating sustainable value through people culture and change, designing compensation and retirement strategies, and improving human capital operations.Meaningful work you'll be part of
As a Workforce of the Future, Change Management Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of client engagements.
• Work closely with our PwC and client teams on major change management client engagements from the definition of the change strategy to implementation.
• Help manage your client engagement economics and delivery excellence.
• Be actively involved in a wide range of business development activities to help identify opportunities with new/existing clients in collaboration with account leads.
• Contribute to the development of your own and the team's technical acumen locally, nationally and globally as part of our network;
• Keep up to date your areas of expertise and the industries you serve, contributing to thought leadership.
• Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand. Experiences and skills you'll use to solve
• Experience, and successful delivery in one or several of the following areas: Change impact assessment; Stakeholders engagement; Training and Communication strategies and plans; Leadership coaching in a transformation context; Workshop facilitation and design thinking.
• Experience with assisting or leading in preparing proposals and related presentations to support sales efforts.
• Certification(s) in any related field is an asset (e.g., Prosci, CHRP, CCMP, etc.).
• Interest in change management trends, upskilling for a digital world and technology trends.
• Political acumen and ability to build strong business relationships.
• Demonstrated ability to work on multiple initiatives including internal projects, client engagements and business development initiatives.
• Self-motivated with a passion for client service excellence and teamwork.
• Strong ability to communicate (written and verbal) with impact in both english and french, be a strong story-teller.
• Inclusive mindset and strong commitment to support a culture of care and personal development.
• The successful candidate requires fluency in English, in addition to French as they will be required to support or collaborate with English-speaking clients, colleagues and/or stakeholders during the course of their employment with PwC Canada.
• A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences and working alongside and/or coaching diverse people and perspectives. Why you'll love PwC
We're inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you'll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This meaningful work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at http://pwc.com/ca/whypwc . Your Application to PwC
We embrace new technology to deliver securely and differently for our candidates. To protect your personal information, apply at http://pwc.com/ca/careers and visit http://pwc.com/ca/applytopwc to learn more about what your recruitment experience could look like. The most connected firm through activity based working
PwC Canada is committed to cultivating an inclusive, hybrid work environment - one that is collaborative, supportive and productive. We work in-person and virtually, as is best suited for our clients, teams and people. We want you to be intentional with your work, how you do it and where it's done. PwC offices are hubs of connectivity and learning. We strongly encourage our people to prioritise in-person work, whether it's in the office or at a client site. This means we expect you to be in-person (either with clients or in the office) at least half of your time. We know that hybrid work is all about balance, and capturing the benefits of in-person work is essential to your growth at the firm. Exact expectations for your team can be discussed with your interviewer.
At PwC Canada, our most valuable asset is our people and we grow stronger as we learn from one another. We're committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community of solvers where everyone feels that they truly belong. We understand that experience comes in many forms and building trust in society and solving important problems is only possible if we reflect the mosaic of the society we live in.
We're committed to providing accommodations throughout the application, interview, and employment process. If you require an accommodation to be at your best, please let us know during the application process.
Customer Service and Support