A career within People and Organisation services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximize their return on the overall investment in human capital. You'll gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of human capital, including creating sustainable value through people culture and change, designing compensation and retirement strategies, and improving human capital operations.Purpose-led work you'll be part of
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Proactively assisting in the management of a portfolio of client engagements.
• Working closely with our PwC and client teams on major change management client engagements from the definition of the change strategy to implementation.
• Helping manage your client engagement economics and delivery excellence.
• Being actively involved in a wide range of business development activities to help identify opportunities with new/existing clients in collaboration with account leads.
• Contributing to the development of your own and the team's technical acumen locally, nationally and globally as part of our network.
• Keeping up to date on your areas of expertise and the industries you serve while contributing to thought leadership.
• Continuing to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand. Experiences and skills you'll use to solve
• Substantial experience working in a client-oriented, professional services environment
• Advanced experience with Change impact assessment, Stakeholders engagement, Training and Communication strategies and plans.
• Certification(s) in any related field is an asset (e.g., Prosci, CHRP, CCMP, etc.)
• Workshop facilitation and design thinking
• Experience with assisting or leading in preparing proposals and related presentations to support sales efforts
• Demonstrated ability to work on multiple initiatives including internal projects, client engagements and business development initiatives
• Solid leadership and coaching experience in a transformation context
• Self-motivated with a passion for client service excellence and teamwork
• Good political acumen and ability to build strong business relationships
• Strong ability to communicate (written and verbal) with impact in both english and french, be a strong story-teller
• Inclusive mindset and strong commitment to support a culture of care and personal development
• Fluent in French and English
• A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences, developing and coaching diverse teams, and ensuring diverse perspectives are heard Why you'll love PwC
We're inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you'll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This purpose-led work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at http://pwc.com/ca/whypwc . Your Application to PwC
We embrace new technology to deliver securely and differently for our candidates. To protect your personal information, apply at http://pwc.com/ca/careers and visit http://pwc.com/ca/applytopwc to learn more about what your recruitment experience could look like. Putting the safety of our people and clients first as we look to a hybrid future
At this time, PwC does not require, but strongly encourages, full vaccination in order to access its offices. Some of our clients may require vaccination and other restrictions to be in place to access their premises. You may, therefore, be required to be vaccinated and comply with all other restrictions where applicable. At PwC, the future ways of work will be a hybrid of in-person and virtual, allowing choice and flexibility to explore new ways of working and collaborating, based on client, team and individual needs.
At PwC Canada, our most valuable asset is our people and we grow stronger as we learn from one another. We're committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community of solvers where everyone feels that they truly belong. We understand that experience comes in many forms and building trust in society and solving important problems is only possible if we reflect the mosaic of the society we live in.
We're committed to providing accommodations throughout the application, interview, and employment process. If you require an accommodation to be at your best, please let us know during the application process.
Management and Executive