Temporary Contract Primary Location:
Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
The role of the Workflow Coordinator (WFC) is to coordinate the completion and delivery of incoming internal client service requests through a shared services model. In order to provide seamless client delivery, the WFC liaises with internal clients and Shared Services Professionals (SSPs). This role focuses on coordination, processes, overall service delivery and promotion of Shared Services offerings.
The WFC possesses good administrative knowledge and a strong analytical skillset that is applied in the coordination and delivery of administrative support. Support includes requests for document and desktop services, expense reporting, travel, coordination of meetings and reporting using the firm's resources/software.
While bilingualism, English and French, written and spoken, will always be an asset, proficiency in the "local" language to the team is a requirement.Position overview
The WFC is responsible for working collaboratively with the firm's internal clients to ensure that client service expectations are achieved. The WFC prioritizes incoming service requests, assigns work to SSPs and ensures that processes are followed in compliance with firm standards. The WFC has a client focus and represents the team by identifying client needs and marketing Shared Services' scope of services.
This role includes, but is not limited to the following primary duties:
- Coordinate, prioritize and assign incoming client service requests.
- Work with the manager/supervisor to ensure that processes and quality standards are continuously reviewed and updated to evolve with client expectations and business needs.
- Proactively make suggestions on processes and identify training gaps in the team; drive initiatives for improvement.
- Develop business acumen in order to anticipate internal client needs (independently anticipate the next step in a process, prompt the client, be resourceful and one step ahead).
- Work collaboratively, leveraging appropriate resources.
- Contribute to the evolution of the team's processes.
- Minimum 2 years' work experience in a similar role, preferably within a complex professional services work environment
- Exceptional commitment to client service
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to build relationships with all client levels and collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and highly organized with an exceptional ability to multi-task
- Advanced level knowledge of common industry software such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Flexibility to meet coverage requirements that could start as early as 8 a.m. and finish as late as 6 p.m. Overtime may occasionally be required.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply