You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 146 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The opportunity: KPMG Technology Advisory
KPMG's Technology Advisory practice strives to deliver business benefits from a broad range of technologies, helping our clients develop high-performing IT functions and leverage investments in current systems to deliver significant business value. We help clients define their Information Management / IT / Digital strategy and assist them through the entire technology and digital transformational journey, including implementation, in order for them to become a digitally connected enterprise. We help CIOs make their function future-ready. KPMG Workday Practice
KPMG has a significant Workday practice in Canada, with team members across the nation (spanning regions such as Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Toronto and the GTA, Montreal and Halifax). Our team includes various Workday Product Leads, as well as some of the very first Workday-certified Consultants in the country. Our Workday practitioners span the breadth of HR functional knowledge, technical know-how and blend the latest trends in HR service optimization with real-world knowledge and understanding of our clients' industry challenges and opportunities.
KPMG is a Platinum partner to Workday and has been recognized as one of the top HR Transformation and Workday implementation providers by third party analysts such as Vanguard and ALM. Most recently, KPMG received the highest possible ranking of "Leader" among Workday implementation partners in the Forrester New Wave™ Workday implementation report from 2019. This is largely due to our robust HR transformation strategy. KPMG has worked closely with Workday on product strategy, aided in the development of Workday's deployment methodology, and has built a practice with a strong track record of successful deployments. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- As a Workday HCM Lead in our Workday practice, you'll be learning from some of the best in the industry and growing your personal skillset by :
- Taking accountability for Workday HCM deliverables by leading client engagements and teams to successful outcomes with a focus on supporting your team, client needs and generating value.
- Developing a reputation as a subject matter expert for all things Workday HCM (as well as other modules if you desire).
- Leading the end-to-end design and configuration of the Workday HCM solution for various clients across a range of industries.
- Participating in troubleshooting activities, and conducting root cause analysis where necessary.
- Providing guidance where possible on HCM integrations and reports.
- Helping to convert legacy data into Workday, and gain ongoing feedback from clients on the developed solution within an Agile development environment.
- Providing production cutover/transition support and production support assistance.
- Collaborating with Product Leads to further refine your knowledge and put you on the path to be a Solution Architect (if desired).
- Contributing to internal training to share product knowledge, skills, and learning's with others within the Technology Advisory and Management Consulting Practices.
- Preparing reports and presentations for KPMG and client leaders to keep relevant stakeholders apprised of overall project status.
- Working across various stakeholder groups including end users, functional teams, operations, infrastructure and more to transfer knowledge and resolve problems.
- Building your technical and analytical expertise by delivering high quality results on time and proactively identifying and resolving project issues.
- Supporting client pursuits business development efforts including preparing proposals and leading presentations to senior executives
- Building long-term business relationships with senior client personnel and executives through engagements and networking in professional organizations.
- Working with senior KPMG leaders to understand, enhance and integrate service offerings across the service line .
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- 3 - 5+ years of experience implementing enterprise solutions with at least one full life cycle implementation and thorough understanding of HCM processes, best practices, and regulations.
- Experience implementing Workday is preferable, but other ERP experience will be considered.
- Workday Core HCM certification is a definite asset.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university in a related discipline is preferable.
- Exposure to a variety of technology solutions from vendors including Workday, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Ultimate Software, ADP, Ceridian or similar vendors.
- Fluency in both English and French is considered an asset.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as the ability to communicate with client stakeholders and leadership.
- Ability to work closely in a collaborative team environment, and lead teams and project deliverables.
- Experience working in a client facing role with both technical and functional stakeholders strong relationship management skills and a passion for client satisfaction and delivery excellence.
- Canadian travel may be required, with occasional international travel a possibility.
- At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-focused environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to clearly and articulately identify and define problems and develop creative solutions to address client requirements.
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you.
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG is committed to the health and safety of our people, clients and communities. With this commitment in mind, KPMG complies with all public health mandates (provincially and/or federally, as applicable) and has implemented various safety measures, including a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. KPMG's COVID 19 Vaccination Policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated if they wish to or are required to attend a KPMG office and/or other congregate settings in the course of their duties (such as client sites or third-party venues).
As this role requires occasional or consistent attendance at a KPMG office and/or congregate setting, the successful candidate must be fully vaccinated (i.e. have received all doses that are recommended by Health Canada, including any boosters) and must provide KPMG with proof of vaccination. KPMG will provide reasonable accommodation if the successful candidate cannot be vaccinated due to grounds protected by human rights legislation in their province of employment.
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance