The Business Solutions East Go-To-Market Team is looking for a talented, driven, passionate individual with strong analytical and interpersonal skills. Most critical will be their ability to look at the big picture while at the same time being able to draw attention to the key elements that will bring it to life. The ideal candidate will be inquisitive, curious and not afraid to try different approaches to solve a problem.
Our team leads all Go-To-Market activities targeting the medium to large business space across Eastern Canada. We support new product launches into this market while also supporting effective retention of our existing customers in this space across all business products and offerings. We operate in a challenging business environment which is however also ripe with opportunity given the explosion of cloud based voice and IT service offerings. Our responsibility is to support our sales teams in making the most of this opportunity while ensuring profitability for our P&L. What we believe in as a team ...
• We are ONE team - there's no room for egos or blame; we work together to get things done and challenge each other along the way
• We challenge the status quo - and when others think we're done, we make it better
• We live up to our commitments - to ourselves, our stakeholders, partners and our customers
• Our success is all about how we do things - how we think, solve problems, deliver, communicate, measure and more How you will impact the business ...
• Drive insights to support annual budgeting / forecasting exercises and investment decisions
• Build e2e view of performance and results across the lifecycle of products within our market
• Own bi-weekly / monthly reporting to the leadership team on key performance metrics and actions
• Support our holistic customer contact strategy for demand generation and campaign execution
• Understand our customer base and market to proactively identify opportunities for more effective customer retention and lead generation
• Promote collaboration between sales / marketing / product teams to ensure e2e alignment on product strategy, GTM support, business planning and results Our commitment to you ...
• Highly engaged, dynamic and collaborative work environment
• Opportunity to materially impact performance of our P&L
• A transparent organizational structure where you will have access to the leadership team
• Opportunity to give back to the community you live in
• Flexible work styles with the ability to work in and out of the office
• Competitive pay & benefits program
• No dearth of challenging and exciting opportunities with a wide variety of problems to solve and the opportunity to work with folks across business units, departments and regions in resolving them. Qualifications:Qualifications
This role is for you if you love connecting the dots and influencing business decisions through logic and reason. You're the missing piece of the puzzle if ...
• You are accountable and do what it takes to get the job done collaborating with our partners, using indirect influence and negotiation to achieve desired outcomes
• You are a compelling communicator, persuasive storyteller (visually and verbally) and a big thinker
• You place equal emphasis on program planning, as you do on execution and management, and you can easily toggle between leading and doing, and enjoy a mix of both
• You have Who is TELUS?
• Proven analytical abilities: business modelling, forecasting and market assessment
• A solid understanding of the TELUS business , particularly our wireless business , is an asset
• Minimum 2-5 years of experience consulting, developing business strategy, change management
• Undergraduate degree in Business, Engineering or equivalent education/experience; Master of Business Administration (MBA) is an asset
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn't matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you
create future friendly ® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Posted: August 13, 2018
Closes: September 19, 2018