What is the opportunity?
As an integral member of the Wealth Management Services team, you will support RBC Dominion Securities, RBC Private Banking and RBC PH&N Investment Counsel in differentiating the client experience by providing clients with financial planning solutions. This centralized support involves being the primary source for incoming technical and marketing questions for the following programs and wealth solutions: Individual Pension Plans (IPPs), Charitable Gift Program, Prescribed Rate Loan Strategies, Retirement Compensation Arrangements (RCAs), Financial Literacy and Registered Products like RRSPs, RESPs and TFSAs.What will you do?
- Technical expert integrating financial and planning considerations into the coaching conversation with the sales force and act as a key partner in enabling revenue generation through opportunity spotting and administrative support
- Primary contact is through either telephone, WebEx or e-mail. In some cases, face-to-face contact is warranted
- Match client needs to solutions with the advisory sales force while promoting a work environment that inspires innovation, creativity, partnering, teamwork, learning and diversity
- Manage, update and address procedural gaps on the Wealth Management Solutions internal sites regarding the various solutions along with interacting and communicating with our strategic external partners or vendors
- Produce pension illustrations for IPPs and RCAs using Buck's software for marketing use and financial analysis
- Training - Conduct educational conference calls on Wealth Management Solutions programs to both new and current sales forces. In some cases, the training is contacted in a face-to-face environment
- Expected to develop strong internal and external networksWhat do you need to succeed?Must-have
- Post-secondary degree in Commerce, Finance, Accounting or related field
- Be a highly organized, service oriented person with good attention to detail and ability to work well in a team environment by demonstrating solid interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English and French
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the Wealth Management industry
- Computer skills involving Microsoft Office and Adobe
- Ability to work on multiple projects and servicing requests at the same time across different communication methodsNice-to-have
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC)
- Financial planner diploma granted by the IQPF
- Wealth Management Essentials (WME) course
- Background in accounting, law, actuarial sciences, philanthropy or pension industryWhat's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Financial strength and strong brand
- PrestigeJoin our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers .JOB SUMMARY City:
1 Place Ville Marie Work Hours/Week:
37.5 Work Environment:
Office Employment Type:
Permanent Career Level:
Experienced Hire/Professional Pay Type:
Salary + Variable Bonus Required Travel (%):
N/A People Manager:
No Application Deadline:
Wealth Management Req ID:
Management and Executive