Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
At TD Canada Trust, we are the frontline of TD Bank. We strive to build deep and long- lasting relationships with our customers. By understanding their needs and providing personalized financial solutions, our purpose is to help our customers and small businesses achieve their financial goals.
We are looking for brand champions, relationship builders, and leading professionals with an understanding of market and economic trends that can build legendary customer experiences.
Join TD Canada Trust and think like a customer, act like an owner, innovate with purpose and execute with an impact. Job Description
Join us for a virtual open house where you will have the opportunity to hear first hand our TD colleague experience. We look forward to sharing the exciting new opportunities available in the Montreal-East area:
- Customer Experience Associate,
- Personal Banking Associate,
- Financial Advisor (Investment Funds in Canada - required),
- Manager Customer Experience,
- Assistant Branch Manager,
- Branch Manager.
Once you have applied, a personal invitation will be sent to your attention containing details of the event.Requirements
- High School Diploma with over 1 year of relevant experience
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent is an asset
- Proficiency in using MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook), branch software and internet
- Knowledge of banking solutions and processes to advise customers
- A self-starter who works independently in a dynamic work environment through strong administration, organizational, planning and time management skills
- A dynamic, diligent, and effective influencer with can-do attitude to exercise initiative and handle several tasks and changing priorities
- A strong communicator with established customer experience skills who can effectively connect, both verbally and in writing, with customers and related teams in a courteous, and effective manner
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Banking, Finance and Insurance Retail