105-119-129 rue St-Jacques O
Provides treasury products solutions, advice and expertise tailored to the specific needs of corporate, institutional, and government clients across the globe to manage their cash-flow and capital. Includes access to information, streamlined receivables and payables process, optimizing investments and deposits, correspondent banking, interest rate derivatives, corporate card and spend solutions.
- Acts as the sales contact for the client for sales related questions such as product information, pricing, implementation timeframes and requirements.
- Acts as the key sales contact with the client to gather the required detailed information necessary to move the sale forward in the process, including completing all necessary documentation.
- Provides assistance to the team in pre-sales such as pitch preparation and client research and preparation of prospect and client files for action by the Sales Professional Planning.
- Provides support for sales activities such as presentations, bids/proposals, and requests for information.
- Develops an effective external network to support the identification of new and increased investment/lending business opportunities.
- Retains and expands existing relationships to achieve portfolio retention, sales, service, and profitability objectives.
- Establishes and enhances the Bank's brand by participating in meaningful and focused business and community.
- Participates in industry forums and conferences to keep apprised of all industry trends, competitive insights, products and services.
- Develops new business by contacting prospects and clients, and by cross-selling Bank products and services that include credit, trust/investment and cash management.
- Participates and provides leadership in Bank and community activities to increase Bank's brand visibility and to enhance new business opportunities.
- Builds positive client relations through deep/comprehensive understanding of client needs and alignment of our products/services.
- Identifies and leverages key decision makers and influencers in client / internal organizations.
- Interprets client strategy and leverages subject matter expertise to enable innovative/creative client solutions.
- Develops and/or facilitates development of client-focused solutions based on financial expertise, organizational, technical, regulatory and environmental client awareness.
- Distills market and internal data to negotiate solutions, terms and conditions with clients / internal counterparts.
- Provides focused calling and pipeline management activities.
- Serves as a daily escalation resource to ensure client expectations are met or exceeded.
- Identifies opportunities for increased efficiency and improved service to internal and external clients and acts as a positive change agent to drive improved efficiency and effectiveness.
- Acts as a trusted advisor to assigned business/group.
- Recommends and implements solutions based on analysis of issues and implications for the business.
- Supports the execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Ensures alignment between stakeholders.
- Analyzes financial and related data to determine the needs of the client for proper structuring of the Bank's products and services.
- Applies appropriate technical concepts and completes/leads consistent and reliable technical and financial reports/analyses to support client deliverables.
- Breaks down strategic problems, and analyses data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Monitors and tracks performance, and addresses any issues as per policies and procedures.
- Tracks implementation requests to keep the process on track.
- Ensures accurate billing to clients. May coordinate client fee billing for third party vendor charges.
- Tracks internal reports and recommends improvements to sales support materials based on findings and feedback.
- Compiles pre-call and post call information packages by accessing internal systems and bank personnel to validate client holdings, pricing, and volumes.
- Assists with sales and service administration and processing ensuring client experience is seamless and opportunities are identified and met.
- Maintains current client information on Bank system/files to ensure client history is accurate and complete.
- Executes work to deliver timely, accurate, and efficient service.
- Understands complexity of transactions and related risk (credit, market, operational, legal / compliance, etc.).
- Balances the Bank's risk appetite with the client needs in making recommendations/proposal.
- Identifies opportunities to find more cost-effective ways to impact the bottom line and drive profitability.
- Reviews and guides work of Analysts and Associates to deliver business results.
- Achieves sales and other targets established by business plans.
- Optimizes opportunities through deal teams and sales calls, maximizing business success.
- Considers risk, internal controls and compliance as part of day-to-day accountabilities and adheres to policies and procedures.
- Continuously assesses and improves the work processes for sales and service management, risk management and compliance within prescribed limits to maximize effectiveness and efficiency.
- Influences the strategic direction of the line of business. Collaborates in initiative development and implementation of business, technology, sales and service, channel and product optimization and enhanced customer experience.
- Focus is primarily on business/group within BMO; may have broader, enterprise-wide focus.
- Provides specialized consulting, analytical and technical support.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works independently and regularly handles non-routine situations.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 5 - 7 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Displays advanced deal execution and/or project management skills - ability to manage more than one client / major initiative.
- Demonstrates strong market and product knowledge to enable the comprehensive servicing of clients and the effective development of new solutions.
- Deep knowledge and technical proficiency gained through extensive education and business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth.
- Influence skills - In-depth.
- Data driven decision making - In-depth.
This position requires proficiency in English to interact, support and/or provide services to non-French speaking customers, employees and/or partners inside and/or outside the province of Quebec.
Individual Contributor / CollaborateurWe're here to help
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Sales and Marketing Maintenance and Technicians