Here's a chance to join us to bring a world of possibilities to our customers and the best of TELUS to the connected world. Bring your proven sales experience, business acumen and strategic insight to our high performing, customer-first sales environment. Join our team
Partner Solutions is an exciting, entrepreneurial division responsible for managing relationships with and selling to the wholesale market. We bring a collaborative approach to building and introducing new products and services to market for our customers. Here's the impact you'll make and what we'll accomplish together
As the Vendor Manager, you will manage operational aspects of an assigned supply base. You will identify opportunities and mitigate risks in the goal of increasing overall profitability and streamlining the sourcing process for efficient results. You will be responsible to execute on supplier performance assessments, supplier scorecards, periodic reviews of supplier data, and action plan to supplier development. The supplier performance management includes systems, processes, and people.
You will serve as the primary point of contact and operational lead for internal partners as well as third party vendors and will collaborate on service provisioning performance requests, issues and escalations. You will seek feedback, share best practices, and ensure alignment in approach and negotiate with vendors as required.
As part of this role, you will also support a large project in assessing supplier service and performance to meet the project requirements. Responsibilities:
• Measure, analyze, and manage TELUS supplier's performance in an effort to cut costs, alleviate risks, and drive continuous improvement
• Identify potential issues of supply disruptions, process gaps, and their root causes so that they can be resolved, while implementing solutions to improve efficiencies, to standardize and automate supplier management as required
• Maintain a pipeline of potential opportunities contemplating learnings to date and evolving business needs
• Oversee the implementation of a large project and new initiatives
• Interlock with internal partners to understand requirements of source of supply supporting optimal service provisioning activities and compliance from the supplier
• Establish and enhance strategic partnerships with internal / external service partners to improve TELUS customer experience
• Provide a single point of accountability (SPOA) for the suppliers to manage TELUS expectations
• Build and maintain strong client and suppliers relationships
• Create a forum for reviewing and acting on partnership performance data Qualifications: Knowledge, skills
• Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 10 years' relevant experience
• Knowledge of telecom industry, TELUS' business activities, organizational structure, systems and processes with a strong knowledge of TELUS' product portfolio, delivery and post implementation support
• Prior experience in analytics, strategy, and third party vendor management strongly preferred
• Strong analytical and decision making capabilities required.
• Ability to build strong working relationships across organizations and cultures at all levels and lead work across multiple stakeholders under competing deadlines and shifting priorities
• Advanced communication, facilitation, and organizational skills, including the ability to lead and get work done through others
• Ability to take initiative and ownership with a focus on continuous improvement A bit about us
Our business is connecting Canadians. Our social impact is using our world-leading technology to create meaningful change, give back to help communities thrive, and help those who need it most. When you join our team, you're helping us make the future friendly. We're committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability -your unique contributions and talents will be valued and respected here.
Operations and Logistics