Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
External Posting Description
Deloitte, one of Canada's leading professional services firms, provides assurance & advisory, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services through more than 8,000 people in 56 offices. Your career is important to you. It's important to us, too. The time is right for you to join Deloitte. Deloitte is committed to creating an environment that is inclusive and accessible to clients and employees of all abilities. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce and encourage applications from all qualified candidates. We are seeking exceptional candidates who have the commitment to join a world-class client delivery organization that is a part of one of the world's premier consulting firms.
As a Digital User Experience (UX) Consultant, you'll work with our clients to understand their business requirements in the broader context of their digital strategy and advocate for the customer by designing intuitive interactions and easy-to-use experiences across digital platforms including web and mobile. You'll collaborate with Business Analysts, Experience Strategists, Visual Designers, Developers and Testers to deliver industry leading experiences across a broad range of products and services; and you'll leverage your preferred design style be that Interaction Designer, Service Design or Design Thinker
Along with the experience and energy you bring to the team, you'll be responsible for some/all of the following:
- Working with clients to understand their goals and requirements;
- Planning and conducting user research and facilitating usability testing;
- Conducting user research;
- Developing personas, scenarios and customer experience maps;
- Developing wireframes and functional specifications/user stories;
- Designing information/content architectures and experience flows;
- Designing and developing interactive prototypes across mobile, tablet and desktop;
- Documenting user research findings and presenting concepts to client stakeholders;
- Client workshop design & facilitation.
A natural collaborator, you'll work closely with a broad group of stakeholders and subject matter experts to inspire and lead discussions both internally with colleagues and externally with client groups. You will have a good standard of UX / Interaction design experience and knowledge and may also have a varied background in one or more areas such as business analysis, experience design, service design, visual design, front end development, strategy or design thinking.
External Posting Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of UX design/development professional practice; consulting experience is a plus;
- A passion for creating intuitive and easy to use experiences that delight end users and that solve business problems;
- Proven experience with business analysis, design, and research and an of understanding business/user/customer requirements and User testing/usability testing experienceStrong conceptual and information design skills;
- Excellent collaboration skills, with the ability to lead or contribute to workshops and client showcases;
- Proven ability to work within a fast-paced, collaborative design team that takes an insights-driven approach to developing design outcomes for end users;
- Effective communicator and presenter, verbal, written and visual, an empathetic listener;
- Experience with design and prototyping tools such as Axure, Balsamiq, InVision, and the Adobe Creative suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator etc) or other design tools is a bonus;
- A passion and curiosity for understanding new digital technologies as they emerge;
- Experience with front-end development (HTML/CSS) is not required, but knowledge of the capabilities and constraints of digital standards and platforms would be beneficial;
- Experience in media design (graphic arts, audio/video, typography) and content development (copywriting, social media) is not required but would be beneficial;
- Understanding of accessibility guidelines;
- French and English language mandatory;
- SEO & Analytics skills are a bonus.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply