What is the opportunity?
As a Trust Officer with RBC Royal Trust (RT), you will be responsible for retaining and growing the book of business, as well as dealing with client issues of varying complexity and ensuring the delivery of quality client service. In this dynamic role, you are expected to develop client relationships, deliver quality client service, and identify clients' needs and provide solutions through the sale or referral of RBC products and services. By joining Royal Trust, you will have direct impact on improving the lives of clients by helping settle their estates, protecting their legacies, and improving the communities in which they live. We are a team committed to helping clients achieve peace of mind now and for the future.What will you do?
- Promote RT services to the RBC Financial Planning network by identifying client needs and providing solutions through the sale of RT services
- Ensure client strategic objectives are met; review and document a client action plan for each unique situation
- Responsible for executing nationally consistent activities to promote and raise awareness of RT's offerings
- Maintain an ongoing pipeline of new business opportunities for RT
- Identify new business and referral opportunities for RBC Wealth Management and RBC through existing relationships
- Using your ability to partner successfully with internal and external clients, endeavor to meet and exceed key objectives
- Responsible for the timely and efficient administration of estates while providing a superior client experience
- Responsible for the resolution of all operational, technical, and discretionary issues encountered in the management of the officer's book of estates
- While maintaining an effective level of communication with key team players, continue to deliver an optimal customer service experienceWhat do you need to succeed?Must-have
- University degree or equivalent and successful completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC)
- Strong knowledge of estate and related administration
- Successful completion of the Certificate in Estate and Trust Administration (CETA) program, or currently pursuing
- Demonstrated ability in managing family dynamics during the grieving process
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English and FrenchNice-to-have
- One to three years of experience in the banking and/or investment industry
- Sales experience, including funnel management, tools, and trackingWhat's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing teamJoin our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers .JOB SUMMARY City:
1 Place Ville Marie Work Hours/Week:
37.5 Work Environment:
Office Employment Type:
Permanent Career Level:
Experienced Hire/Professional Pay Type:
Salary + Variable Bonus Required Travel (%):
N/A People Manager:
No Application Deadline:
Wealth Management Req ID:
Management and Executive