KPMG's Linguistic Services in Montreal are seeking to fill a translator
position for their technical translation team.
This is a full-time, permanent position. The candidate must have up to 7 years of translation experience, mainly in accounting and finance, in a structured professional environment or within an accounting firm. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Translate various technical documents, including in accounting, audit, tax and risk management areas (from english to french (canadian))
- Meet the expected deadlines and comply with high quality standards
- Manage major projects
- Collaborate with team members
- Maximize the use of tools and commit to continuous learning
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- Bachelor's degree in Translation or equivalent diploma
- Knowledge of accounting and auditing standards
- Excellent capacity for learning
- Great research skills
- Strong sense of quality and customer service
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage stress and pressure
- Positive attitude and ability to work as a team
- Project management ability
- Good knowledge of technical tools
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Openness, frankness and clarity in communications
- Advanced knowledge of LogiTerm, an asset
- Member of OTTIAQ or an equivalent organization, an asset
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG is committed to the health and safety of our people, clients and communities. With this commitment in mind, KPMG complies with all public health mandates (provincially and/or federally, as applicable) and has implemented various safety measures, including a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. KPMG's COVID 19 Vaccination Policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated if they wish to or are required to attend a KPMG office and/or other congregate settings in the course of their duties (such as client sites or third-party venues).
As this role requires occasional or consistent attendance at a KPMG office and/or congregate setting, the successful candidate must be fully vaccinated (i.e. have received all doses that are recommended by Health Canada, including any boosters) and must provide KPMG with proof of vaccination. KPMG will provide reasonable accommodation if the successful candidate cannot be vaccinated due to grounds protected by human rights legislation in their province of employment.
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.