Who we are
Staples Canada is The Working and Learning Company. We are dynamic, inspiring partners to our customers and the communities in which we live. We look for people who are curious, approachable and passionate, and who enjoy finding solutions.
If that's you, let's work, learn and grow together.
Some of what you do
As the Technology Sales Supervisor, you ensure that customers derive a sense of inspiration from their shopping experience. You help to ensure the customers' working and learning goals are met by connecting with customers, leveraging digital tools, sharing, working in a consultative manner, partnering with other areas of the business, and partnering with customers for future collaboration. As a technology expert, you learn, adopt, and teach new trends, products, and services to customers and associates. You take a lead role in training and coaching team members.
Some of what you need
• Maximize sales and margin in the technology and furniture departments, through the coaching and development of the associates.
• Maintain all merchandising standards.
• Support operational excellence.
Other Job Title Suggestions
• 3+ years of technology sales experience
• 1-3 years of supervisory / coaching experience
• Proven track record of achieving customer service excellence and sales results
• Affinity with technology
• Be a dynamic, inspiring partner to our customers and for our associates
• Solutions Finder
• Retail Supervisor, Technology Sales
• Conditions of the work environment are such that minor stress or physical discomfort may occur.
• Exposure to moderately disagreeable levels of noise generated by the copy equipment and the ringing of the telephone and internal paging system.
• Required to work a varying work schedule in order to meet the needs of the business. This would include working evenings and weekends.
Staples is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and we encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with disabilities. We will accommodate applicants' needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Please inform us of the accommodation(s) that you may require. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Customer Service and Support Retail