At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
New Graduate Leadership Development Program - Technology (Montreal) We know starting a new job can be daunting, let us help you launch a meaningful career at Rogers and secure a permanent position through our New Grad Leadership Development Program. You'll gain direct experience in the area of our business you've chosen to explore, and leverage your educational background and skills to help move our business forward.
Throughout the entire program, you'll have exposure to leadership and development training that will foster your potential. You'll be paired with an all-star support structure who will work with you to ensure your professional goals and objectives are realized. We'll also organize social and networking opportunities to help connect you with your peers, colleagues and senior leaders. To learn more about the program and who we look for, visit https://campus.rogers.com/new-grad-leadership-development-program/ Your industry sector: technology What technology?
We are shaping the future of digital technology in this country. To do that, we need curious, pragmatic minds. Our team is not afraid to take risks. Its members love challenges and don't hesitate to tackle them in order to solve them. As part of our team, you will be surrounded by like-minded professionals who work in environment with a rich history of success in innovation. Together, we can provide Canadians with a brilliant digital future. Potential rotations:
• Process and workflow solutions development
• Automation, data science and machine learning technology enablement
• Systems engineering for network implementation and monitoring
• Active and passive probe systems for measuring the customer experienceWhat you bring:
• A Bachelor's or graduate degree, completed between June 2018 and June 2020, in computer science, software engineering or IT, or an equivalent field
• Analytical mind and exceptional methodical troubleshooting skills, attention to detail
• Excellent ability to influence, skilled in communicating, and to develop lasting relationships
• Technical skills:
o Knowledge of automation processes (Jenkins, RPA, Orchestration, etc.)
o Experience with version control systems (Git, Subversion, etc.)
o Relevant interest or experience in AI/machine learning is desired
o Knowledge of telecommunication networks and network protocols is a definite asset
o Able to express yourself, spoken or written, in both official languagesSchedule:
Full time Shift:
No Selection Length of Contract:
No Selection Work Location:
800, Gauchetiere O, Bureau 4000-Rogers(189), Montreal, QC Travel Requirements:
No Selection Posting Category/Function:
Student/New Grad & New Grad Requisition ID:
167041 Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]]
Find similar jobs: