Temporary Contract Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
External Posting Description
A career at Deloitte will offer you the opportunity to:
- Work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are eminent in their respective field
- Have challenging and interesting work in a team environment
- Continue your development throughout your career to reinforce and expand your chosen career path
As a Lottery clerk, you will:
- Evaluate and translate technical specifications while typing audit reports for a large variety of clients
- Evaluate game constraints and inform designated lottery managers and partners of any discrepancies
- Ensure the procedures are compliant with regards to the speicifcations given by the client
- Utilise sound judgement when evaluating anomalies in the process
- Communicate with clients when specific lacking information is needed
- Scratch lottery tickets and compare the variable information against the computer-defined configurations to make sure that no discrepancies are found
External Posting Qualifications
- 1 to 2 years of professional experience
- Exceptional MS Office skills (Excel, Wordl)
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced working with senior professionals in a fast paced environment, often with tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks based on relative importance and urgency
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply