1501 McGill College Avenue
Job Family Group:
The Technical Coach, Wealth y will report to the Senior Manager, Wealth Learning and will be primarily responsible for providing technical support within Wealth Management for Nesbitt Burns. The role has accountabilities for systems support, primarily focused on post-learning employee enquiries, advanced systems learning design and delivery and systems learning support. In this capacity, the Senior Learning Facilitator, Technology is required to liaise with operations staff, internal branch employees, LOB headquarters and Product Operations, Technology, and other internal departments.
1. Internal User Technical Training Support
- Provide technical support to Wealth Management branch employees.
- Support is largely related to user capabilities related to the core systems used within the business group, such as RIS, CRIMS, Salesforce and myWealth. As well, redirect operational business enquiries as required within the appropriate operations team.
- Communicate to the branch network as required related to enhanced learning tools and coaching options.
- Maintain up to date listing of user support calls.
2. Systems training
- Co-ordinate and conduct post-learning systems training and coaching. Including providing one-on-one and large group sessions both virtually led and in person as needed.
- Provide leader feedback to support existing branch coaching framework.
- Provide development support of training material as necessary.
- Develop support material as required for advanced learning.
- Provide support and feedback to Senior Learning Consultants as new system learning is being developed or updated.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
We're here to help
- Strong working knowledge of investment products and services
- Strong working knowledge of adult learning principals
- Previous experience (5+ years) in an equivalent or related position
- Experience in client relationship management
- Experience in systems and release implementations
- Strong working knowledge of the internal system applications (RIS, CRIMS, Salesforce)
- Strong working knowledge of Investment operations
- University degree or college diploma
- Experience in problem resolution
- Above average computer skills including Windows, word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Strong coaching skills
- Ability to facilitate learning
- Organized and be able to work in a multi-dimensional work environment
- Independent with strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Demonstrated history of responsiveness
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Fluent Bilingual French & English
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.