35 Workplace Model
Hybrid Pay Details
We're committed to providing fair and equitable compensation to all our colleagues. As a candidate, we encourage you to have an open dialogue with your recruiter and ask compensation related questions, including pay details for this role.Department Overview
TD Insurance is part of TD Bank Group, one of Canada's largest financial institutions. TD Insurance helps protect clients from the 'accidents of life' with a wide range of products including credit protection, life, health, travel, home and auto insurance. With more than three million clients, TD Insurance authorized products and services are available online, over the phone, and through a network of more than 1,000 TD Canada Trust branches.
In Canada, we have two lines of business, General Insurance and Life and Health. Our General Insurance business is one of the top home and auto insurance groups in Canada and the national leader in group insurance and affinity marketing. Our Life and Health business is the number one provider of critical illness insurance and direct life and health insurance in Canada.
At TD Insurance, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment. With a Canada-wide workforce of over 4,000 employees and offices in Atlantic Canada, Quebec, Ontario and Alberta, our company is always growing and can help you to grow. TD Insurance offers a stable and dynamic work environment where talent is appreciated and professional development is taken seriously. More than just a job, we offer rewarding careers. Job Details
As a TD Insurance Subrogation Analyst, you'll serve as a leading subject matter expert in providing an in-depth technical analysis of our operational processes and report on your findings, along with insights and recommendations, to senior management to improve overall service levels. With your comprehensive knowledge of analyzing insurance transaction data, you'll be able to lead initiatives aimed at maximizing service delivery, while spotting and resolving any potential issues in a timely manner. And, you'll come in every day with a positive attitude to give it your best, build meaningful relationships across the business and benefit from the mentorship of senior team members.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Lead initiatives and workstreams using your expertise to improve our internal processes based on the insights, from your own analysis of our activities, in our effort to sustain our optimal customer service levels.
• Analyze and monitor data from a complex range of systems and activities, and, as a subject matter expert in operational issues, you'll be looked to for workable solutions, aligned to our standards, that can have a noticeably positive impact on our business.
• Lead the initial problem-solving process to identify, assess and resolve potential issues you spot in your analysis, or determine the appropriate manager to escalate the issue to, in a timely manner.
• Provide first-level reporting and operational analytics as input for senior leadership to help them in their decision-making, offer insights to resolve minor business issues and capture data trends to improve overall service delivery.
• Follow internal operating practices and industry regulations in leading problem resolution for issues that have been escalated to you for further clarity given the complicated nature of the polices and programs within your scope.
• Help us sustain our culture of risk management and control functions, supported by effective processes and sound infrastructure in alignment with our risk appetite.
• Contribute to improving operational efficiencies in support of the larger TD Insurance team by staying productive, organized and keeping everyone up-to-date on the status of your assigned projects.
• Maintain our high service levels by providing reliable speed and accuracy in the processing of all required tasks while maintaining detailed documentation in full compliance with our business standards.
• Participate in personal performance development by cross-training within your own team to become adept at handling a larger scope of tasks in the interests of career advancement opportunities.
• Share your ideas and fresh approaches cross-functionally to help develop innovative solutions that could improve our service levels and maximize our value and effectiveness across the business.
• Act with the highest levels of integrity while always observing regulatory guidelines, fulfilling your due diligence and properly handling confidential information. Job Requirements
• Claims Adjuster License 5B - (Claims Adjustment in personal lines damage insurance)
• Completion of post-secondary education
• Undergraduate degree considered an asset
• 3+ years of relevant experience
• Legal experience required
• Proficient to work in a fast-paced environment through strong administration, organizational, planning and time management skills
• Hands on knowledge of using MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and internet
• A go-getter individual who can exercise initiatives and be accurate, and detail oriented to handle several tasks and changing priorities
• A dynamic communicator with established customer service skills who can connect, both verbally and in writing, with different people in a calm, courteous, and effective manner Proficiency in Other than French
This position requires proficiency in a language other than French to support or deal with employees or colleagues who require services and support in a language other than French. Additional Information
This role has a hybrid workplace model and will require a successful candidate to be available to work on-site in the office twice/week. Company Overview Our Values
At TD we're guided by our purpose is to enrich the lives of our customers, communities and colleagues, and share a set of values that shape our culture and guide our behavior. In exchange for how our colleagues show up to help TD succeed, we are committed to delivering a colleague experience grounded in Impact, Growth and a Culture of Care. No matter where you work across TD, we empower you to make an impact at work and in your community, explore and grow your career and be part of our caring and inclusive culture. Making Your Well-being a Priority
A supportive culture that promotes colleague well-being is core to who we are. At TD, we focus on total well-being with extensive programs to help colleagues assess, manage, and improve their well-being across four core pillars - physical, financial, social and mental/emotional. In addition, we champion a safe and inclusive work environment so colleagues feel a sense of belonging and feel supported in their personal and professional growth. Through our focus on well-being, we know that we can help our colleagues thrive, contribute to our culture of care, and support better business outcomes, because when colleagues feel their best, they're more likely to do their best. Our Total Rewards Package
Our Total Rewards package reflects the investment we make in our colleagues to help them, and their families achieve their well-being goals. Total Rewards at TD includes a base salary, variable compensation, and several other key plans such as health and well-being benefits including medical, dental, vision & mental health coverage, savings and retirement programs, paid time off, banking benefits and discounts, career development, and reward and recognition programs. How We Work
At TD, we believe in-person connections fuel collaboration and collective creativity. Our workplace experience empowers colleagues to do great work side-by-side at TD locations, while offering flexibility to work remotely where it makes sense for the work and team. Our teams work in one of three workplace models: Hybrid, Onsite and Primarily Remote. Wherever our colleagues are working, they'll always have access to the TD community and experience our culture of care. Who We Are
TD is one of the world's leading global financial institutions and is the fifth largest bank in North America by branches. Every day, we deliver legendary customer experiences to over 27 million households and businesses in Canada, the United States and around the world. More than 95,000 TD colleagues bring their skills, talent, and creativity to the Bank, those we serve, and the economies we support. We are guided by our vision to Be the Better Bank and our purpose to enrich the lives of our customers, communities and colleagues.
TD is deeply committed to being a leader in customer experience, that is why we believe that all colleagues, no matter where they work, are customer facing. As we build our business and deliver on our strategy, we are innovating to enhance the customer experience and build capabilities to shape the future of banking. Whether you've got years of banking experience or are just starting your career in financial services, we can help you realize your potential. Through regular leadership and development conversations to mentorship and training programs, we're here to support you towards your goals. As an organization, we keep growing - and so will you. Inclusiveness Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At TD, we're committed to fostering an environment where all colleagues are encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work, experience equitable opportunities, and feel respected and supported. We're dedicated to building an inclusive workforce that reflects the diversity of the customers and the communities in which we live and serve. Accommodation
Your accessibility is important to us. Please let us know if you'd like accommodations (including accessible meeting rooms, captioning for virtual interviews, etc.) to help us remove barriers so that you can participate throughout the interview process. How We're Helping Make an Impact in Communities
TD has a long-standing commitment to help drive progress towards a more inclusive and sustainable future. That's why we launched the TD Ready Commitment in 2018, now a multi-year North American initiative. Under the TD Ready Commitment, we are targeting a total of $1 billion by 2030 in community giving four key, interconnected drivers of change: Financial Security, Vibrant Planet, Connected Communities, and Better Health. It's our goal to help support change, nurture progress, and contribute to making the world a better, more inclusive place for our customers, colleagues, and communities.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Banking, Finance and Insurance