You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. Position summary:
As a tax technician, you will have the opportunity to support the growth of our tax practice and to assist our clients. Your excellent organizational skills and resourcefulness will allow you to effectively manage different projects and ensure that KPMG clients receive top-notch service under the supervision of experienced colleagues.What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Help to prepare corporate and trust tax returns.
- Prepare T1, T3, T4-RL1 and T5 slips.
- Complete various tax forms.
- Do tax research for team members.
- Communicate with the tax authorities and follow up on tax accounts and notices of assessment.
- Prepare monthly and annual financial statements for certain clients and provide some bookkeeping services.
Keys to your success:
- Post-secondary degree in accounting or related field.
- Demonstrated expertise in monthly accounting and balance sheet reconciliation.
- Dedication and motivation to achieve high standards of client service and professionalism.
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- Ability and interest in working in a growing business environment.
- Professionalism in the execution of tasks.
- High level of drive, enthusiasm and a positive attitude when coping with pressure at work.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both French and English.
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org