Permanent Primary Location:
Brossard, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
External Posting Description A job in Tax will offer you the opportunity to:
As a Manager or Senior manager, you will:
- Work in a stimulating and very high-energy environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective technical fields;
- Develop solutions through discussion with your team and clients;
- Continue your professional development in order to progress in your chosen career path.
- Manage a team tasked with providing high-level tax advice to help our clients achieve tax savings;
- Examine tax provisions and prepare opinions and other tax documents;
- Supervise the preparation of tax returns;
- Identify and define new opportunities for additional tax services;
- Organize and carry out engagements for clients while assuming the role of senior business advisor;
- Develop your expertise in an area of specialization;
- Participate in the development and delivery of training programs;
- Act as a mentor and coach for junior tax specialists to help them achieve their full potential.
External Posting Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree;
- Master's degree in taxation or completion of the CICA In-Depth Tax Course;
- Accounting designation an asset;
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience;
- Good knowledge of English (verbal and written);
- Demonstrated commitment to professional and client service excellence;
- Superior verbal and written communication skills;
- Proven skills in delivering the full cycle of project management accountabilities;
- Experience with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision-making, documentation, management of client expectations and team leadership;
- Experience in business development and building a practice;
- Ability to anticipate the long-term impact of all decisions and take a broad approach to problem solving;
- Ability to execute a client service plan on complex engagements and work closely with the partners in exceeding our client's expectations while identifying and mitigating business risks associated with projects;
- Willingness to travel in Quebec.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply