Temporary Contract Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Drummondville; Granby; Saint-Hyacinthe; Sherbrooke; Trois-Rivières
External Posting Description
Our Private Audit team is looking for a detailed orientated Tax Preparer to join our team. This position will be a contract hourly position to assist with the tax filing deadlines in March and April 2019.
- Advise clients on the T1 tax preparation process
- Prepare and file T1 tax returns
External Posting Qualifications
- 1+ years of experience in a corporate environment
- Experience completing T1 Tax returns is strongly preferred
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance would be preferred
- Knowledge on Taxprep (software), an asset
- Bilingualism in French and English will be considered an asset
- Strong MS office skills and the ability to pick up new software quickly
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply