Permanent Primary Location:
Chicoutimi, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Alma; Chicoutimi; Jonquière; Saguenay; St-Félicien
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problemsDo you want to work in a challenging, fast growing, and collaborative team environment? Look no further!What will your typical day look like?
As a Tax Anlayst you will; Perform technical research of taxation issues; Assist in the implementation of value-added tax planning strategies; Assist in the preparation of detailed tax returns and other tax compliance filings; Communicate with and assist clients in their dealings with various tax authorities; Communicate with tax authorities to obtain information or conduct follow-ups.About the team
Deloitte is one of Canada's leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting, financial advisory and enterprise risk services to a wide range of Canadian and international clients. We have more than 7,600 talented people in 56 offices dedicated to helping our clients excel. In tax, we will offer you the opportunity to work in a stimulating and high-energy environment with like-minded people who are renowned in their respective technical fields, develop solutions through discussion with your team and clients and pursue your professional development and reinforce and expand your chosen career path.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who:
- Has a Tax and/or Accounting degree or similar post-secondary diploma
- Has up to 2 years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrates excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Has experience working in a team environment and strong organizational skills
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills in French (must have)
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production