Permanent Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
External Posting Description
This human resources professional will support a team of Talent Advisors within a designated Service Area/Region. This role will bring operational efficiency and effectiveness to Talent programs including performance management, compensation, promotions, talent acquisition and other service-specific Talent priorities. The specific accountabilities are as follows:
- Prepare analysis and data insights for Quarterly Business Reviews and Talent Reviews; provide other performance management guidance and expertise as required
- Partner with service leaders and talent advisors to develop and manage Individual Action Plans; track progress and follow up as required
- Partner with the Talent Programs & Project teams to help drive the RPM experience at Deloitte; includes adding a service lens to RPM initiatives
Compensation and Promotions
- Partner with Total Rewards and the service Talent Advisory team to coordinate and manage compensation timelines
- Working with Talent Advisors and the service leadership teams, coordinate and manage the promotion process and timelines; this includes maintaining and updating promotion trackers and providing gender and leverage analysis to promotion decisions
Campus and Experienced Hire Recruiting
- Coordinate with Talent Acquisition and the various Campus leads in the services to manage student hiring needs, start and end dates and to ensure student performance is managed and understood
- Provide data insights and other intel to enable the Campus and Experienced Hire teams
Other Talent Activities
- Prepare ad-hoc metrics / data insights i.e., leverage modelling
- Coordinate and, occasionally, manage departure meetings
- Respond to and redirect talent inquiries appropriately
- Liaise between TA and Talent Services on various transactions i.e., employee transfers, data changes
- Liaise with GGS and Business Leaders on immigration activities
External Posting Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Human Resources
- Ability to work effectively in a highly complex, matrixed, partnership
- Demonstrated knowledge of all functions of human resources including talent development, performance management, policy development, succession planning, compensation, recruitment strategy and the ability to effectively leverage centres of expertise to meet business requirements
- Business Acumen
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to form strong relationships at all organizational levels
- Resiliency to handle shifting priorities and maintain demeanor in high intensity situations
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Bilingualism (English/French) - an asset
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office tool set i.e.: Excel, Power point, Word
- Experience with Peoplesoft is an asset
- Relevant university degree and CHRP designation or equivalent knowledge/experience
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply