Temporary Contract Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal; Toronto Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Build a network of colleagues for life
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Join one of the dynamic Talent teams at Deloitte!What will your typical day look like?
In FY20, the Chief People and Culture Office (CCPO) developed a Culture and People Strategy for 2023 - a roadmap that will guide enablement the broader firm Category of One strategy by inspiring and empowering our people and delivering "I only could have done it at Deloitte" experiences.
The Coordinator, Partner Advisory & Alumni will create value for leaders of the firm by supporting and enabling an exceptional experience for partners throughout the life cycle of their partnership. This person will work directly with the Specialist, Manager, Senior Manager and Director of the Partner Advisory & Alumni team to support all Talent activities for partners. This role will also work closely with members of the Partner Performance and Succession team, People Experience, Partner Accounting, Independence, and Legal. In this role, you will be accountable for:
About the team
- Supporting the documentation, tracking, and processing of partner movements including, but not limited to, hiring, onboarding, departures, flexibility arrangements, and contractor agreements
- Tracking, assigning and/or completing a high volume of partner cases and requests
- Collaborating with internal teams such as People Experience, Benefits, Partner Accounting, Payroll, Finance, Pension, and IT to execute the daily delivery of partner movements
- Producing and delivering confidential documents to partners
- Monitoring the Partner Development email inbox and act as first point of contact for partner questions
- Identifying opportunities to improve processes and increase productivity
The Chief Culture and People Office (CCPO) delivers business-focused, efficient, and innovative programs focused on bringing on our "I could have only done it at Deloitte" people promise to life. The transformed CCPO function consists of Business Experience (HR Business Partners), People Experience (HR Operations) and an agile Workplace Experience Centre of Expertise (CoE), supported by dedicated: Learning & Development; Partner and Alumni; Diversity, Equity & Inclusion; Digital & Data; and, Culture & Change functions. Together these teams bring a diverse set of capabilities to create a fundamentally different talent experience that is powered by digital, data-driven, employee-centric, leading practice, and enabled from the centre.Enough about us, let's talk about you You are someone who has:
Our shared values
- Previous experience in Human Resources is an asset (1-2 years)
- University degree or college diploma with a concentration in Human Resources
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to consistently deliver high quality client service in a polished and professional manner
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities and execute successfully on deliverables in a timely manner in a fast-paced environment, often with tight deadlines
- Ability to deal with highly confidential information with diplomacy and discretion
- Excellent organizational skills required to prioritize multiple cases and requests
- Acute attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective relationships and work collaboratively as well as the ability to work on own initiative
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for continuous learning relevant to the role
- Flexibility to work overtime if required
- Bilingual with strong verbal and written French skills is an asset
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mind¬set, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
Apply by September 17, 2021
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production