Requisition ID: 167225
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture. About the role What you'll be doing...
As a Consultant, Talent Acquisition, you will lead end-to-end recruitment and play a critical role in shaping the way our teams are formed across Canada. You will be responsible for sourcing the best talent and delivering exceptional candidate experiences.Is this role right for you? In this role you will:
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role? - We'd love to work with you if you have:
- Be passionate about finding the right talent for the right role
- Help your team as needed to source, recruit and respond to candidates
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Stay curious and constantly learn
- Dedicate yourself to providing exceptional service to both hiring managers and candidates
- Achieve goals/targets gives you a great deal of intrinsic satisfaction
What's in it for you?
- Progressive recruitment experience, preferably in a high-volume environment
- The ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience innovatively sourcing candidates through various channels
- Experience in behavioural interviewing techniques
- A post-secondary degree or diploma
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Fluency in French and/or Spanish is considered an asset
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking and collaborative team, surrounded by innovative thinkers
- A rewarding career path with diverse opportunities for professional development
- Internal training to support your growth and enhance your skills
- An inclusive working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
- Work in an Ecosystem; a bright, modern space where you'll have access to group seating, offices, collaboration spaces, a cafeteria with different options daily, a bistro, and more
Location(s): Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Consultant, Consulting, Recruiting, Technical Support, Investment Banking, Contract, Human Resources, Technology, Finance
Banking, Finance and Insurance Customer Service and Support