Join our team
TC3 is our TELUS Cloud Contact Center product offering. TC3 provides flexible, cost effective contact center technology to a variety of industry segments of all sizes in Canada and International locations. TC3 is primarily based on Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS) and Verint technologies.
The TELUS Cloud Service Application Team (CSAT), part of TELUS International, is responsible for the deployment and client support of the implementation and service for new clients. This is an exciting opportunity to get involved with cutting edge contact center technology, and offers ample opportunity for career growth and becoming a technical guru! Here's the impact you'll make and what we'll accomplish together
The Cloud Service Application Support team is responsible for:
• Providing technical assistance for TC3 clients in both French and English
• Assisting with implementing changes to the TC3 platform
• Executing on test plans to ensure the smooth introduction of new features and clients
• Engaging with other TELUS groups and vendors to support our clients Qualifications: You're the missing piece of the puzzle
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written
• Ability to deal with high pressure situations including client escalations.
• Strong time management and troubleshooting skills.
• Track record as an independent worker
• Experience delivering client support
• Willingness to provide after hour support on a rotational basis
• Familiarity with Contact Center technology an advantage (but not a requirement)
• Fluent in French and English
• English & French (written and oral)
• High level understanding of common desktop data applications, LAN/WAN architecture and data communication, client/server architecture, network equipment and databases
• Technical knowledge in Windows 2008/2012
• Basic knowledge of LinuxUNIX
• Degree/certification in Computer Science or equivalent work experience. Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn't matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you
create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Posted: October 1, 2018
Closes: November 30, 2018