Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal; Ottawa; Toronto
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.Are you passionate about using advanced analytics to drive innovation and improvement in the Supply Chain, nurturing client relationships, be part of strong project teams? All while continuing to focus on personal and professional learning and growth? If this interests you, then we have an opportunity waiting for you!What will your typical day look like?
As a Consultant, Supply Chain & AI within our Omnia AI practice, you will be a team player to a portfolio of Deloitte's Omnia AI Supply Chain engagements (projects). You will have the opportunity to be involved in the full life-cycle over AI projects, which includes contributing in proposal development and pursuit assistance, project delivery, think tank in AI and Supply Chain.
Specifically, you will:
• Work at the intersection of disruptive technology and the Supply Chain to help clients connect the dots between the art of the possible and how it can drive real, tangible results to meet their goals today through their analytics solutions leveraging innovative AI and Analytics products
• Use data mining, ETL and analytical tools (Spark/SQL, Python and other proprietary software) to query, analyze, prepare, transform and deliver Analytical datasets large data sets, discover patterns, analyze and filter data to support the data science team in building and deploying statistical models to support supply chain processes requirements.
• Maintain, develop, and enhance data quality procedures and controls
• Work with high profile clients on a variety of Canadian and international engagements, including opportunity to travel across Canada and internationally (as needed) About the team
Omnia AI, Deloitte's Artificial Intelligence practice is comprised of specialized experts with hands-on experience, and cutting-edge information assets that facilitate successful Artificial Intelligence (AI) transformations. We develop AI-enabled solutions to address all aspects of a client's transformative journey with disciplined focus on business outcomes.
Our Data & Analytics Modernization team helps clients design and implement the data platform architectures - be it in the cloud or on-premise - required to enable cutting-edge AI solutions. We work closely with the Omnia AI Strategy, AI Data Science and AI Factory (custom developed AI assets) teams to drive successful business outcomes. You will be part of a practice to deliver a breadth of solutions to solve our clients most challenging business problems, with a focus on Big Data, BI/DW, Data Integration, Data Governance, Master Data and Analytics applications. Each of these applications leverages a different mix of traditional and innovative technologies to achieve business outcomes. To support our continued growth, we are looking to add many team players with hands-on work experience ideally in the data, analytics and/or AI domains. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
• Strong motivation on the use of Artificial Intelligence and Analytics in Supply Chain;
• Supply chain (SC) background either from hands-on experience, internship, studying or passion with some understanding of one of more typical Supply domains:
o Supply Chain Planning (e.g. Demand & Inventory Planning, Network Optimization, Supply Planning, Finite Scheduling, Constrained Master Planning, etc.)
o Strategic Sourcing / Procurement
o Logistics and Distribution (Warehousing, Routing, etc.)
o Manufacturing Strategy and Operations (e.g., Maintenance and Reliability, Process Management, etc.)
• Experience writing complex SQL queries and/or python scripts, extracting and importing disparate data from source systems to Analytics Platforms.
• Team player attitude
• Superior communication skills, intellectual curiosity, and strong analytical skills;
• Undergraduate studies in Business/Engineering/Mathematics/Computer Science; postgraduate studies in Computer Science or Supply Chain related specializations advantageous
• Bilingual (English / French) Why Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.