Temporary Contract Reference code
: 117701 Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal, QCOur Purpose
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Build a network of colleagues for life.What will your typical day look like?
The Supervisor, Business Operations will:
About the team
- Perform supervision of administrative staff (performance evaluations, overtime, leave, absences, workload, work climate, safety, job interviews, action plans, etc.);
- Improve the efficiency of work processes and productivity of administrative staff;
- Endorse management practices that promote change management, skills development, mobilization, retention and diversity of the administrative team, in line with the firm's objectives;
- Develop a culture based on teamwork, mutual aid and collaboration between administrative employees in the same office and also between business locations by promoting the use of the latest technology available to ensure the competitiveness of the services offered.
The Supervisor, Business Operations will be responsible for the administrative team (approximately 23 people including receptionists, client experience professionals and executive assistants and senior executive assistants for Risk Adivsory and Financial Advisory) of the Montreal office. He/she will work closely with the Operations Management Leadership Team under the authority of the Senior Director of Operations.Enough about us, let's talk about you
The desired candidate must possess the following skills:
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.Be yourself, and more.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience, ideally in the professional services industry or administrative operations management;
- Previous experience in managing a multidisciplinary team;
- Strategic and relational leadership;
- Ability to mobilize teams in a context of change;
- Absolute discretion;
- Experience working with high-level professionals in a fast-paced, often deadline-driven environment;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Solution-oriented approach and ability to negotiate;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Bilingualism in English and French
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities. The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
QC, Developer, Equity, Change Management, Manager, Quality, Technology, Finance, Management
Apply now "
Administrative Management and Executive