Permanent Reference code
:102321 Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal, QC; Fredericton, NB; Gatineau; Moncton, NB; Quebec City, QC; Saint John, NB; Sherbrooke Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
About the team
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
Our Canadian Delivery Centre (CDC) team is based out of Montreal and helps multiple clients replace, upgrade or maintain their information systems. We deliver a breadth of solutions to solve our clients most challenging business problems. Each one of these solutions leverages a different mix of new technologies to achieve a business outcome.
Work is done remotely away from the standard office.
• Leading methods and tools
• Top professionals to coach and develop you
• An open mind for new ideas
• Opportunities to work with leading Canadian and global companies
• Partnerships with top software providers
• A dynamic and energetic workplaceWhat will your typical day look like?
As a Solution Designer in the CDC, you will be part of a team that delivers and maintains new technology solutions for our clients. We count on you to help clients define their requirements and then design/develop/configure solutions. You may also analyze client business processes, transform client data, test the solutions, and much more. In our view, the best Solution Designers have a strong technical background and are passionate about exploring new technologies. These individuals will help ensure that we are providing the most value possible for our clients.
As a professional, you will need to:
• Deliver projects and assist clients in transforming their legacy environment and help them navigate through most complex business challenges by maximizing performance of their Compensation function through leading-edge systems and processes
• Define, build and implement the solution for a module collaborating with other designers
• Translate customer requirements into a solution that will improve the HR function's alignment to business objectives and ability to help drive business results
• Drive HR technology implementations through planning, process design, configuration, testing and deployment
• Identify requirement "gaps" and provide design alternatives to maintain a high degree of quality in the solution build
• Develop external eminence by promoting and participating in forums for sharing expertise, strengthening Deloitte's collective knowledge and helping resolve our clients' challenges
• Collaborate on innovative solutions to support the future of the practiceEnough about us, let's talk about you
The key skills required: ONLY FRENCH/ENGLISH BILINGUAL CANDIDATES LOCATED IN QUEBEC OR WILLING TO RELOCATE WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THE ROLE
Certified in SuccessFactors Performance & Goals Management AND Succession a must
• Bilingual candidate preferred. Ability to speak and write in French a must for the role
• SuccessFactors Performance & Goals Management AND Succession certifications
• Minimum of two end-to-end SuccessFactors implementations with experience in SuccessFactors administration and provisioning expertise
• Understanding of high-level business processes related to Talent Acquisition
• Demonstrated experience in developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing SF modules under multiple deadlines
• Ability to coordinate efforts in line with the "bigger picture" to maximize the overall value of project and process initiatives
• Strong consulting skills, including analytical thinking, problem solving, communication and presentation skills
• Participation in cutover plans, go-live preparation and cutover activities
• Proficient in Microsoft excel, access and other tools to perform data validation activities
• Strong communication skills and able to interact, coordinate with client and understand the business requirements for data migration
• Willing to travel to client location (20%) post COVID if needed
• College degree or higherOur promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Testing, Recruiting, Data Conversion, QC, Performance Management, Technology, Human Resources, Data, Quality