You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG, you'll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Business Enablement Services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this.
KPMG is looking for an account manager to join our business development teams to ensure KPMG's strategic commitment to the account of one or more major clients. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Collaborate with partners in the development of the strategic plan and action plans
- Proactively and independently implement and manage the action plan(s) in collaboration with key internal stakeholders (partner, senior manager, marketing consultant, administrative personnel, etc.) and external parties (clients, members of alliances, subcontractors, etc.) according to the needs for key accounts;
- Organize and monitor internal and cross-cutting initiatives, particularly in managed services;
- Support clients in identifying, generating and developing new opportunities when needed;
- Participate in developing and managing proposals as well as master agreements and other specific agreements;
- Prepare and submit functional reports to the team, outlining progress and obstacles with regard to business opportunities and the growth plan;
- Support the team in a context of strong growth by helping our partners to strengthen our position with our clients.
Keys to your success:
- More than five years of business development and large account management experience (including some of the largest private and public corporations in Québec and the rest of Canada);
- Good ability to build and maintain relationships with C-Suite and other senior executives;
- Strong ability to manage the tendering process and submit strong and professional proposals;
- Experience in the financial services or technology industry (transformations, ERP, cloud computing, e-commerce, etc.) would be considered an asset;
- Ability to grasp and discuss technical concepts as well as plan high value-added discussions with clients (organization of meetings);
- Fluently bilingual (spoken and written French and English);
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business administration, marketing, or another related field.
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- You are confident and autonomous, while also being a team player;
- You are intellectually curious and recognized for your keen business mind;
- You are able to build client relationships and quickly pinpoint business needs;
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG is committed to the health and safety of our people, clients and communities. With this commitment in mind, KPMG complies with all public health mandates (provincially and/or federally, as applicable) and has implemented various safety measures, including a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. KPMG's COVID 19 Vaccination Policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated if they wish to or are required to attend a KPMG office in the course of their duties.
As this role requires occasional or consistent attendance at a KPMG office, the successful candidate must be fully vaccinated (i.e. have received all doses that are recommended by Health Canada, including any boosters) and must provide KPMG with proof of vaccination. KPMG will provide reasonable accommodation if the successful candidate cannot be vaccinated due to grounds protected by human rights legislation in their province of employment.
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.