Staff – Risk Assurance (IT Audit)
Reference ID: QUB0002U
The objective of our advisory risk services is to provide clients with a candid and reliable overview of their risk landscape. Our solutions can be used by our clients to build confidence and trust with their customers, the overall market and when required by regulation or contract.
Within EY's Advisory - Risk Assurance practice, we are currently seeking a Staff or Senior to participate in client engagement teams, whereby he/she will be assessing, improving and evaluating client's business and Information Technology (IT) processes and controls predominantly in their IT environment. You will have the opportunity to gain knowledge and expertise in the following key areas:
• IT General Controls and Application Controls
• Data Analytics
• Service Organisation Control reports
• Compliance with various frameworks
• Assist other Advisory sub-services such as Internal Audit, Performance Improvement, and Security.
Your key responsibilities
• Constantly seek and adapt to new challenges.
• Support and collaborate with the team throughout the engagement lifecycle (qualify, pursue, deliver and close) to achieve exceptional client service
• Ability to travel
Skills and attributes for success
• Strong skills in project management and engagement closure
• Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills and a strong desire to work in a team environment
• Demonstrated integrity, values, principles, and work ethic
To qualify for the role you must have
• Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, information systems, business and/or other related major;
• Application control testing and/or implementation experience preferred.
• Possess or be actively pursuing information systems auditing certifications or accounting designations such as Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), and Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA), Certified Management Accountant (CMA), and Certified General Accountant (CGA).
• Bilingualism: strong written and verbal communication skills in both French and English
• Experience in the field of IT auditing, information technology operations or internal audit;
Ideally, you'll also have
• Experience with SAP ERP, data analytics, or IT security would be considered an asset.
What we look for
We're interested in highly motivated talented individuals with a strong willingness to think outside of the box. You can expect plenty of autonomy in this role, so you'll need the motivation to take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve our current relationships and expand our business in the evolving market. If you're serious about consulting and ready to take on some of our clients' most complex issues, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture - built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
• Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work and with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today.
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Posted: February 13, 2019
Closes: April 14, 2019