Permanent Primary Location:
Chicoutimi, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Alma; Chicoutimi; Saguenay; St-Félicien
External Posting Description
Our clients need to know where they stand today. More than just a history or forecast of their finances, our clients need comprehensive solutions to complex challenges. That's why our Audit practice goes far beyond basic auditing. You'll develop a deep understanding of specific business sectors so you can anticipate issues that will affect your clients. The result? Value-added service that ensures your clients can meet challenges and take advantage of opportunities.
A career in Audit will offer you the opportunity to:
- Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field
- Develop solutions through debate and discussion, in our teams and with clients
- Continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path
As a Staff Accountant/ Senior Staff Accountant you will:
- Provide solutions to our clients on current business and financial conditions
- Assist in the planning and execution of the audits of financial statements
Your role as junior staff member at Deloitte:
- •Understand our purpose and values; explore opportunities for impact
- •Demonstrate a strong commitment to personal learning and development; act as a brand ambassador to help attract top-talent
- •Understand expectations and demonstrate personal accountability for keeping performance on-track
- •Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- •Understand how your daily work contributes to the priorities of the team, the business, and the firm
External Posting Qualifications
- Completed undergraduate degree and 1-2 years of relevant work experience in Audit;
- Working towards or enrolled in the CPA designation process;
- Experience and / or interest for technical research in accounting standards;
- Experience and / or interest in understanding customers control systems;
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence;
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams;
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in French;
- Be comfortable with the use of advanced softwares.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply