Permanent Primary Location:
Gatineau, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Leverage the Deloitte CPA Advantage program, a comprehensive support program for CPA modules and the CFE.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality. Are you a driven professional who loves solving complex business challenges, and is looking for an exciting opportunity to develop your career in Audit? Look below! What will your typical day look like?
A career in Audit will offer you the opportunity to w ork in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field , d evelop solutions through debate and discussion, in our teams and with clients amd c ontinue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path. As a Staff Accountant you will p rovide solutions to our clients on current business and financial conditions and a ssist in the planning and execution of the audits of financial statements. About the team
Our clients need to know where they stand today. More than just a history or forecast of their finances, our clients need comprehensive solutions to complex challenges. That's why our Audit practice goes far beyond basic auditing. You'll develop a deep understanding of specific business sectors so you can anticipate issues that will affect your clients. The result? Value-added service that ensures your clients can meet challenges and take advantage of opportunities. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who:
- Completed undergraduate degree and 1-2 years of relevant work experience in Audit;
- Is w orking towards or enrolled in the CPA designation process;
- Has e xperience and / or interest for technical research in accounting standards; and in understanding customers control systems
- Is c omfortable with the use of advanced softwares
- Has s uperior verbal and written communication skills in French
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having a diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.