Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal; Brossard; Laval; Quebec City
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Build a network of colleagues for life Are you the kind of person who seeks challenging opportunities? If so, don't miss out on the exciting opportunity in the Audit team described below! What will your typical day look like?
About the team
- You will offer our clients solutions adapted to current financial and commercial conditions;
- You will assist in the planning and execution of financial statement audits;
- You will work in a challenging and growing environment with like-minded people who are recognized in their respective technical fields;
- You will develop solutions based on discussions within the team and with clients;
- You will continue your professional development to strengthen and expand your chosen career path.
Our clients need to know where they stand today. They need more than just a snapshot of their past or future finances: they need complete solutions to complex issues. That's why our Audit practice is not limited to a simple audit. You will acquire in-depth knowledge of specific industries that will enable you to anticipate the issues that will threaten your clients.
The result? A value-added service that ensures your clients can meet challenges and capitalize on opportunities. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Bachelors degree and one year of relevant work experience in audit;
- Planning to or in the process of obtaining the CPA designation;
- Superior written and oral communication skills in French;
- Experience or interest in technical research related to accounting standards and a good understanding of clients' control systems;
- Fluency in using state-of-the-art software.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.