Sr. Manager Organizational Effectiveness
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are working from home, and are equipped to do so safely and efficiently.
The Sr. Consultant, Organizational Effectiveness works collaboratively with colleagues on the team as well as other OD teams to scope, design, and deliver team development experiences to build high performance teams across Rogers. The role reports to the Director, Organizational Effectiveness.
The successful candidate will bring deep, varied experience in Organizational Development/Effectiveness practices as well as a passion for the business of Rogers to meet with business leaders, understand key performance gaps for their teams, and build an approach to improving team effectiveness that leads to impactful and measurable performance results. They must bring excellent collaboration skills, have a high degree of flexibility to accommodate and support a range of team needs and dynamics, and be able to encourage and facilitate spirited debate within the team, including with the team leader.What you will be doing:
What you'll bring:
- Working with senior level team leaders (typically Director and above) and other stakeholders (HR Business Partners, Business Unit leaders) to identify opportunities to improve team performance within all types of teams (in tact, cross-functional, project, etc.)
- Coaching leaders and teams to support their continued growth and development leading to improved performance
- Working with partners in the business on key business enablement opportunities (Agile, Change Management, etc.)
- Analysing team assessment data to understand performance gaps and opportunities
- Providing Organizational Effectiveness thought leadership, coaching, and advisory support to leaders across the business
- Designing and facilitating large group team experiences (e.g. team offsites) to help create clarity and alignment
- Collaborating with other consultant colleagues to share insights and lessons learned from team experiences in the spirit of continuous improvement - co-facilitating with colleagues on key sessions where appropriate
- Identifying team leader development opportunities to improve team performance, and coaching the leader on those opportunities where appropriate
- Support effective measurement of the impact of team performance initiatives
- 8+ years of work experience in senior HR roles
- 4+ years of work experience working with teams (facilitation, coaching, consulting, change management, etc.)
- 4+ years experience coaching senior leaders - coaching certification (e.g. ICF) is highly valued but not required
- Ability to communicate, coach, facilitate effectively
- Deep business experience (e.g. P&L ownership, Finance, Strategy, etc.) a valued asset
- University degree or related business experience
- High degree of flexibility and agility to pivot quickly and respond to team dynamics
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to simplify complex concepts
- Exceptional listening skills and emotional intelligence to read and interpret team and leader dynamics
- Interest and passion for continuous improvement and leveraging the expertise of other team members
- Experience supporting people leaders and their teams through change
- Exceptional ability to facilitate crucial team conversations that address barriers/drivers of team performance
- Ability to self-direct and self-administer with limited administrative support
- Comfort with ambiguity and changing context
- Comfort with challenging others respectfully and encouraging spirited debate
- Strong ability to build high trust relationships with leaders at all levels that lead to repeat engagements
As a condition of hire, all new employees will be required to provide proof of vaccinations against COVID 19. Any request for an exception under Human Rights legislation must be supported by evidence to be considered by Rogers on a case by case basis.
Please click here to review conditions that may qualify for medical exemption to the COVID-19 vaccine.Schedule:
Full time Shift:
Day Length of Contract:
Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location:
800, Gauchetiere O, Bureau 4000-Place Bonaventure - Montreal(182), Montreal, QC Travel Requirements:
Up to 10% Posting Category/Function:
Human Resources & Organization Development Requisition ID:
230768Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:Our people are at the heart of our success Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do We do what's right, each and every day We believe in the power of new ideas We work as one team, with one vision We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes: Corporate
Montreal, QC, CA Being a Rogers team member comes with some great perks & benefits including:
• Health & well-being benefits
• Donation matching
• Paid time off for volunteering
• Wealth Accumulation including: Pension plan & Employee stock options
• Generous employee discounts
• Leadership development, Mentorship, and Coaching programsLooking for career guidance and inspiration?
Catch up on the latest episodes of For the Love of Work
podcast with Dr. Sonia Kang.Job Segment:
Consulting, Administrative Assistant, Manager, Change Management, Technology, Administrative, Management