At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
The Sr. Channel Strategy Manager is responsible for the Digital organization's strategic and long-range roadmap for the Fido Wireless portfolio. You drive strategic initiatives and transformation to support the development of long-term growth and profitability goals. You are a key member of the Digital organization, working collaboratively with enterprise partners across Consumer Marketing, Commercial Strategy, Product, Corporate Strategy, Content, Finance, Care, and Sales.
In partnership with the Digital Wireless team, you will help develop the investment strategy for Digital, and have responsibility for the overall ROI of spend and Digital channel transformation. You will identify best practices to help transform the Digital organization's effectiveness. This role will also be accountable to maintain a strong understanding of Digital tools and platforms to enable channel expansion opportunities. The incumbent will have two Channel Strategy managers supporting channel mandate.
The ideal candidate will draw from a wealth of previous experience in corporate strategy, sales and/or operations. You have a deep understanding of managing ambiguity, and an ability to assess risks and opportunities from both a strategic perspective, and financial perspective. You have strong business acumen and problem-solving skills. You have excellent communication skills, executive presence, and proven analytics experience. You are self motivated and thrive off environments where change is constant. What you will be doing:
What you bring:
- Accountable for Digital vision of web and app strategy as it relates to Fido Wireless portfolio - both long & short term (1-3 years)
- Facilitate Digital SLT and business stakeholder engagement and alignment on key strategic issues and opportunities
- Develop multi-year roadmap of key priorities and capabilities to support channel growth plan, both from a sales and service perspective including KPI setting
- Collaborate on setting Digital channel direction, plan and objectives working closely with consumer sales and marketing
- Contribute to Digital and cross functional operating model
- Dive deeply into channel expansion opportunities, implications of market and business requirements, channel economics, competitive threats, and the viability of outside partnerships to help drive Digital value proposition
- Prepare and present organizational reviews and communicating results and insights to top management, including SLT and ELT
- Track and measure progress to ensure all initiatives ladder up to defined channel strategy
- Shapes and prioritizes incoming programs from Consumer Business Unit and lead business case development for digital initiatives
- Track competitive intelligence for key competitors and business in and outside the wireless industry
- Analyze and synthesize risks and opportunities and make recommendations regarding emerging industry trends.
• 8+ years of professional experience in Strategy, Strategy Consulting or P&L Ownership
• 5+ years' Digital experience, in Ecommerce, Product Management or Omni-Channel
• 5+ years' experience with Analytics requirements, Management Systems, and Measurement
• Advanced analytical and quantitative skills, particularly business case and financial modeling; strong bias towards data-based decision making
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Can articulate visions/strategies/ideas/proposals clearly and concisely
• Demonstrated application of Lean, Agile, Theory of Constraints, and Design Thinking
• Demonstrated understanding of high-performing organizations
• Demonstrated ability to work across organizational departments and develop strong relationships across the company
• Demonstrated ability to manage financial elements of the business, including budgets. Ability to measure, evaluate and act on financial and operational results
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in, Marketing, Business, Economics, Mathematics or Engineering
• MBA preferredSchedule:
Full time Shift:
Day Length of Contract:
Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location:
800, Gauchetiere O, Bureau 4000-Fido(182), Montreal, QC Travel Requirements:
Up to 10% Posting Category/Function:
Digital & eCommerce Requisition ID:
183750 Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]]
Find similar jobs:
Sales and Marketing