At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
The Billing Experience Team is responsible for the overall billing experience for our customers. We believe the invoice is a monthly expression and reminder to a customer of all their interactions and perceptions of Rogers as a company. Our objective is to ensure this reminder is of a company that's fair, provides accurate information and is one our customers can trust. Description
Ensuring we continually improve our service delivery through greater efficiencies and an ever-improving customer experience, The Senior Manager, Fido Billing will focus efforts on successfully measuring and understanding the Fido business needs while providing insights and recommendations to achieve our strategic direction.
This role will be based out of Montreal and will report to the Director, Build and Delivery, Billing Experience Key Responsibilities:
Do you have what it takes to be successful in this role? Here's what we're looking for:
- Leads cross-functional project teams to identify and deliver continuous improvement initiatives that reduce customer friction and operating costs
- Leads integrated initiatives driving Fido business requirements and strategy
- Leads Invoice Governance and continuous improvements for invoice messaging across all systems and brands, CBU and EBU
- Leads post implementation reviews; recommends next steps on key issues.
- Leads servicing strategy in regards to Ticketing Management (Billing and Digital)
- Feeds into the billing continuous improvement roadmap
- Works with the IT departments to provide business requirements and set priorities in the development and implementation of metrics and support systems
- Develops the ideal billing customer experience based on customer and employee research and direct feedback
- Identifies and mitigates gaps in billing, while decreasing calls into Care and improving the overall look and feel of the bill
- Supports the organization with Billing solutions by providing requirements and mock-ups to IT
- Supports Directors and SLT/ELT performing ad hoc duties in accordance to business needs
- 7+ years of business experience, ideally with 5+ years in telecom
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Billing systems knowledge (V21 and Maestro)
- Experience and success leading large programs, projects and cross-functional teams by energizing, enabling and motivating others towards a clear goal and results-oriented outcome
- Wide breadth of experience in multiple areas including Billing, Customer Experience, Product Management, Process and Continuous Improvement
- University Undergraduate degree in Business or PMP Certification and related process improvement experience
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral for presentation purposes
- Ability to quickly summarize issues and solve problems
- Understanding of Rogers' internal processes is an asset
- Uses critical thinking to shape and form recommendations; loves to dig for the root cause which drives appropriate solutions.
- Can look at a problem from different perspectives such as logical, creative and strategic.
- Is a strong communicator
- Ability to drive successful change and take it over the finish line.
- Can easily maneuver between IT, Business Units and Digital delivery.
Full time Shift:
Day Length of Contract:
Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location:
800, Gauchetiere O, Bureau 4000-Fido(182), Montreal, QC Travel Requirements:
Up to 10% Posting Category/Function:
Call Centre Operations & Operations Support Requisition ID:
143828 Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com
to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.
Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]] || [[country]] || QC || Montreal || [[mfield2]] ||
Posted: February 14, 2019
Closes: April 15, 2019