KPMG's Technology Management Consulting Practice strives to deliver business benefits from a broad range of technologies, helping our clients develop high-performing IT functions and leverage investments in current systems to deliver significant business value.
We help clients define their Information Management / IT / Digital strategy and assist them through the entire technology and digital transformational journey, in order for them to become a digitally connected enterprise. We help CIOs make their function future-ready.
Our skills in IT strategy and systems implementation help clients execute their transformation strategies with the technology best suited to their business, data and information requirements. What you will do
You'll be learning from some of the best in the industry and growing your personal skillset by :
What you bring to the role
- Leading workshops, identify business and technical requirements and document stories.
- Design ServiceNow solutions
- Design, implement and document high quality, reusable code and configuration.
- Work with customers to assess their current processes and tools, define ServiceNow requirements and develop and configure the ServiceNow platform.
- Perform and support customers in unit testing, identify errors and make corrections.
- Create integrations between ServiceNow and other technologies.
- Contribute to the standardization of deliveries by following established best practices.
- Coach more junior team members and ensure knowledge transfer.
Keys to your success:
- 4+ years of experience in the ServiceNow platform
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent from an accredited college.
- ServiceNow & ITIL certification preferred
- Experience in conceptualizing / designing ServiceNow solutions
- Experience in ServiceNow configuration and development
- Technical documentation design skills.
- Knowledge of SDLC practices.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum delivery concept.
- Curious, independent, collaborative and solution oriented
- French and English spoken and written.
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here . Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.