Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
Analysis: Lead and Perform complex analysis on portfolio and transactions.
Job Description About this Role
- Summarize complex information and communicate clearly to GI Product leaders the dialer performance.
- Educate business partners and build awareness on how to interpret the data and analytics to drive decision making that will move the business forward.
- Perform analysis, translating data into information, and answering business questions (hypotheses, testing, data gathering, analysis, story building, and communication to stakeholders).
- Apply an effective and collaborative approach to stakeholder management to influence and constructively engage partners in appropriate.
- Propose scenarios or recommendations based on business insights to enable partners achieving their revenue goals.
- Data Management: Extract, transform and visualise data.
- Access data warehouse to extract data relevant to analysis with PL/SQL, Oracle and SAS.
- Clean and validate data to ensure quality and usability
As an expert in data and analytics, you will provide in depth expertise, analytical interpretation, key insights and action items to your multi-functional business partners across the organization. Those insights will be brought to bear to enable informed and enabled business decisions enterprise wide or help to solve the increasingly complex business problems they face.
In this role, TD will look to as a thought leadership as well as a leader in your space, coaching, mentoring, empowering and educating your peers to collaborate and bring TD into the future of banking. As a Senior Business Insights Analyst, you will:
Requirements What can you bring to TD?
- Bachelors or Master's degree in mathematics, statistics, finance, economic, actuarial, computer science, business science or any other relevant discipline (if combined with relevant experience).
- Followed by 5 to 10 years of relevant experience:
- Experience in Analytics, Data Analysis, Statistical Analysis
- Experience in P&C insurance
- Excellent academic results could be considered.
- Bilingual (English and French).
- Has strong organizational and time management skills
- Be rigorous and very analytical. Oriented towards quality.
- Master Excel, PowerPoint & Word, VBA and programming in SQL, R, Python.
- Demonstrate highly developed analytical skills.
- Work efficiently in a team setting.
- Have the ability to synthesize analysis results.
- Be independent and persistent.
- Be creative in finding new solutions to complex problems.
- Know how to manage time and multiple projects simultaneously.
- Autonomous and perseverant; shows initiative and creativity in his/her work.
- Highly adaptable for discussion with stakeholders of different departments.
- Endorse TD's values.
Share your most relevant experience, credentials and knowledge for this role, as well as these essential requirements and attributes:
- Expertise in Tableau
- Knowledge in dialer management or outbound campaign
- Knowledge in General Insurance
- Knowledge of data mining methods
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.